The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by nickfangirl, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

You should got to WMTDB, nickandgreg.com. It's awesome.

Yeah, "Meat Market" was awesome!

I still can't wait for Thursday's though!

I know this off topic, but in the Power Ranger board I go to, I've been talking about Archie Kao a lot lately and telling everyone he'll be in next weeks episode.

Here's the avatar I've been using.

HERE

I'm trying to get some CSI viewers. That's always good right. I've also mentioned I like the love, so hopefully we'll get some of those too.

2. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

So true.

In "Overload", Nick confesses he was abused as a child; he's obsessed over the case because he suspects that the victim, a young boy, was also abused. Greg showes how much he cares for Nick in this scene:

GREG: "Thirty swabs in six hours?. Not realistic, even for me. But when it's important to Nick here, I push further".

[​IMG]

The Love! :D

3. NickGregxTheLove

NickGregxTheLove Witness

Not to mention how wrong that sounds out of context, haha.

4. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

You can take any line out of context and make it sound wrong. But when it comes to Greg, I think he aims for them to have a second meaning. Or is it just me?

5. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Oh no you can always take what Greg say's expecaly to Nick and give it a seconed meaning. If people dont belive that then just watch their faceal expressions when they say things, full of meaning and love.

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I love the liquid latex talk in "Slaves of Las Vegas." He really wants to know what Nick thinks about it. He probably wanted Nick to use it with him. LOL :)

I also love their interaction in "Chasing the Bus." That episode wouldn't have been twice as good if Nick wasn't the one he was helping.

I LOVE "Who Shot Sherlock" (I just watched it the other day). When they celebrate with Greg. Nick could not keep his hands off of him. It was like he owned Greg. "Mine!" I loved it!

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Here is a good cap of it. Sara is hugging him but Nick has a hold on Greg's arm.

In a "He's mine" possessive kind of way.

Click me to see

Its one of my top fave episodes, Greg becomes a CSI and Nick so so proud of him, he can't stop smiling. :)

8. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

I loved "Who Shot Sherlock" to you can just see in Nick's expression how happy and proud he look's. Your right twins1729 he really dose have "MINE" look as well.

I also loved the "I love you" and the "rock on" sign, (sorry I cant remember the ep but I am sure we all know it). Just Greg's expression is sweet to see, it is like I cant belive you are doing that at work. I have a identical twin sister and we do that two eatch other now after seeing that episode. It is so awsome because knowone know's what we are doing but we do, it's so funny.

9. NickGregxTheLove

NickGregxTheLove Witness

That is so true, though, about "Who Shot Sherlock?"

I mean, just look at how possessive Nick is. Look at his face in all those picutres.
    Like this one.

He's like, "Get your hands off him, he's mine"

10. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I like how they are so protective of each other. Nick is given more oppotunities to show it (eg. Who Shot Sherlock, and of course "the jaw clench of love"), but at the same time Greg is always there backing Nick up - Rashomama being the strongest and more recent example that I'm aware of as season 7 is yet to air here. I just love how these boys look out for one another, and it's definately not in a brotherly way, that's for sure.

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Lotta talk i missed lol.

I also think that is cute that Nick is so protective about him. Ha the over protective boy friend ;)

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

You didn't put two and two together? lol :D

Twins1729....we're identical twins! Yay! Natalie and Nicole.

I told you guys. Possessivly.

Any other scenes where Nick (or Greg) does something like that?

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Possessive! Nick. Hand on the chest means LOVE... And notice how Nick is bitting his lower lip ;)

[​IMG]

That's so true!! :devil: I love that scene: the flirting, the hovering...It's like Nick couldn't help but leaning in, invading Greg's personal space...Look carefully. At the end of the scene, a nervous Nick is visibly blushing when Greg says:

GREG: "Liquid latex"
    NICK: "Never heard of it".
    GREG: Really?. It's all the craze night now, man. Girls paint it on guys. Guys paint it on girls. You can paint it on yourself if you want, if that's what you're into...
    NICK: "I got it".
    GREG: "Like I would know".
    NICK: "Sure, sure. I got it man".

(NICK leaves and GREG keeps staring at him)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

LOL thanks for the pic's and the sceans thats awsome. You know he never get's into Warriks space like that or any one's for that matter... it's only ever Greg.

I know whenever I like some one I am alway's finding reasons to look at them or touch them that's how I flirt. So whenever I see Nick doing anything like that he's flirting.

It's funny because almost all the pic's I have seen of them off the show has them touching and just staring at each other like I love you. They just have that look

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Sometimes I think that we're seeing things that aren't happening. I don't know, maybe I'm listening to the haters.

Then I hear fans who say that the Nick/Greg subtext is the best since Gaby/Xena and I'm thrilled!

That's the best slash/subtext compliment there is!

You know what scene I where Nick turns back one the radio for Greg.

Can someone else get the pic? I really have to go. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.