The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude? A dude?

Well, I'm a girl and I know a lot here are.

Welcome!

I would love if Nick and Greg did something for Valentine's Day. Nick's a hopeless romantic. He would do something special if Greg didn't. Not that Greg would forget! He just wouldn't do something too sweet, just normal. I hope I made sense. *Goes to get brain examined*

BTW - I'm twins1729 at WMTDB and everywhere else for that matter. Well...everywhere I'm a member.

Im a girl to......any way's I already gave my sugestion for what Nick and Greg would do for V day . Dont worry twins1729 what you said made perfect scence to me.... I think... lol, I agree that Nick would be romantic and Greg would be more causule with it but still really loving whatever Nick would have planned for them :).

Anyways I rally hope that Nick and Greg work together too but even if it is posted somewhere that they do. I am going to wate intell I see the episode first befor I get excited.

I hoping for a least a scene.

I mean...only one with Greg last week. Again, mind you.

He better have a big episode coming up. With a lot of Nick.

It's Valentines day. Nick and Greg are working in a case together. They see each other in the hall and then....

Nick tells Greg "I Love You" in sign language ( and Cath doesn't even notice it ;))

abracadaver-1.jpg

And this look on Greg's face is like " I so love him...."

meetmarket14.jpg

:D

Sweet, I'll put those on the CSI: WIKI page.

I put your other ones up.

I also put some more George and Eric ones up.

CSI in two days! Bye.

I noticed the sign language thing too, paired with the fact that they can't keep their hands off of each other, I'd say that the evidence (bad pun I know) points to romance. Maybe CBS is humoring us?

nickfangirl, please be sure to check out the Shipper Central rules that I posted yesterday. They are 11 posts up but I will post them again. Please check out the rules for signature banners. They cannot be bigger than 220x75 and yours is 300x150. So, could you please resize your banner? thanks.

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

nickfangirl said:
OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: You are one of my favorite authors!! I love your work so much!! You're fantastic!

:blush:

CSI Season 7 is kicking off here in Austrailia this coming Sunday (and it's up against Grey's Anatomy). I added a CSI Australia thread over into the main LV forum with a link to the video advertisement on Ninemsn. Looking forward to it.

And just as a random thing, my boyfriend sent me chocolates for Valentine's Day, and with them a card in which he happily let me know that he stole the chocolates off Nick and that the chocolates were meant for Nick's "missus" Greg. God I love him.

I've corrupted my boyfriend. :devil:

Seabird and Twins1729 you guy's rock. I cant wate for CSI. I hope to see them work together to. There is one pic that I would like to see if anyone of you guy's have it. It is form the 5th season and the team was split up... but at the end of the episode I think it was Cath, Sara or Grissom were looking at every one and you saw Warrick, Nick and Greg in the brake room (Nick and Greg are sitting beside each other ;)), Greg was being really animated and Nick and Warrick were both laughing. Dose anyone know what I am talking about and do you have a pic of that scean.

NickyandGreggo said:
Seabird and Twins1729 you guy's rock. I cant wate for CSI. I hope to see them work together to. There is one pic that I would like to see if anyone of you guy's have it. It is form the 5th season and the team was split up... but at the end of the episode I think it was Cath, Sara or Grissom were looking at every one and you saw Warrick, Nick and Greg in the brake room (Nick and Greg are sitting beside each other ;)), Greg was being really animated and Nick and Warrick were both laughing. Dose anyone know what I am talking about and do you have a pic of that scean.

I believe this is the screencap/pic you are talking about. It was the ending scene in "No Human's Involved"

Yes, the eyes are; as they say, the door to ones soul. Your emotions are shown through your eyes the most. Anyways, I was wondering, what episode did that really cute line "Leggo My Greggo" show up in. I've been trying to find it in the DVDs,where is it? :(

Scuba Doobie Doo, that's where that line is. It was after Greg helped Nick and Catherine found out, complaining about Nick's "partner" in which Nick says "Leggo My Greggo", the whole while his eyes on Greg as Greg walks passed the layout room. It's great.

Your welcome, I've always loved that scene too. It showed that even though the team was slpit up they still interacted in such a way that it didn't matter. Like nothing will get in the way our relationships, be it friendship or love. It really captured the moment well, sharing stories and sharing popcorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back