The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by nickfangirl, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol CSIElizabeth you can remember the room number and not the name of the fic, don't you hate that?

I think my favorite fic of all time is the one where they're playing the questions game from "Rozencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead." It's short and sweet, but very cute. I can't remember the name though... probably Questions, lol, *shrugs*

I'm working on 3 videos at once right now, lmao! I'm waiting to watch Twins' other one right now... and also looking forward to Kelly's new one... :D *sits and waits patiently*

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I forgot to say that I love your sig loki!

Poor evil fans aren't putting spoilers in the boxes and bothering her.

Not to name any names but certain conceded fans are annoying us lately. They think they can tell us what to do, and they can't. Well, EVERYONE here is nice, respectful, accepting, and polite. I'm so proud to be a part of such a great thread and fan base. Not to mention The Love is the best ship! (Not gloting, IMO)

3. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Shacky, just as an aside about my vids - 'Clarrisani' and 'Katrina' are one and the same person. And by the looks of it, only one of the four vids I sent got to you. Let me know and I'll resend if I must.

Finally got a new episode of CSI here in Australia tonight. Only an hour and a half to go until Happenstance... I think I spelt that wrong. Looking forward to seeing our boys. Rewatched Rashomama today. That has got to be my favourite CSI episode, and, of course, it contains the 'public declairation of love'.

And for anyone wondering where I've been these last few days, I passed out at my desk at work and had to be taken to the doctor who ordered me to bed. Followed his orders for two days (had to take them off work), but broke his rule when I headed to the hospital yesterday. Tightness in the throat meant I couldn't breathe. At the moment I'm aiming to head back to work tomorrow. Should have my blood tests back soon. I'm hoping it's just a virus.

And looking forward to everyone's vids and fics. Got a couple in the works myself...

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Wow, I hope you feel better Clarrisani! That had to have been pretty scary huh?

Yeah, Rashomama is great, Nick and Greg have so many scenes together it's hard to count. It's probably the only episode like that, where they're together all the time.

5. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

We need more episodes like that. Happenstance was a huge disappointment. Nick was in the first half of the episode; Greg was in the second half. And they wonder why we think they're deliberately keeping out boys apart... Not to mention Greg was hardly in it. Major disappointment.

Speaking of disappointment, I suggest going and checking out Nick's line in the teaser for the season finale. I want to discuss it in the spoilers thread. Let's just say it could work against us.

And lastly, didn't make it to work. Still sick. Back to the doctors Wednesday.

6. loki

loki Lab Technician

*gasp* bad news for The Love? :(

I hope it's not too bad...

My theory is that George and Eric are doing the subtext on purpose and TPTB doesn't like it, so they're keeping them apart.

*grumbles*

*hugs Clarissani*

7. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

I will also post this over in the fan fiction section, but I wanted to ask you all first. I am in need of a beta. And not just for grammar and what-not. I am writing a AU piece that is a major crossover with all three CSI's, Criminal Minds, Numb3ers, and NCIS. So yeah, if you would like to help, just give me a pm. If I am out of line posting this here, then I give the admins permission to delete this and then jump my butt.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I wouldn't worry about what NIck said in the promo, all it means to us is thet their relationship is being kept secret.

9. jay

jay Witness

Well that could just mean later on in the episode Nick turns around and goes: It's a bad idea to date someonw you work with, if you don't think you can work it out.

Cut to him and Greg leaving together if not holding hands, then very close.

Oh, well. I can dream.

10. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay, my parents came back from Vegas and guess what?!

NO CSI t-shirt. *dissappointed*

They bought me a t-shirt and it does say Las Vegas, but still...I asked them. Several times. Clearly, and I wasn't hinting, I was telling them to. :(

Whatever the spoilers are...I'll take Loki's lead and try to be surprised. I think if I'm meant to be upset, it will be when I watch it live. I trust the show will make it good for everyone. Plus, if there is anything that's anti-Love, I truely believe we can find our way around it.

11. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Well, we seem to have gotten around all the anti-Love before. I mean, wasn't Rashomama meant to be anti-Love? All that episode did was establish The Love more. We'll definitely be able to work our way around anything that is anti-Love that should pop up in the season finale or the episodes in the future. We're just that good. ;)

12. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

I heard a rumour a while ago that TPTB were planning on doing something to try and put the final nail in the love's coffin. I'm guessing that Nick's comment is their first attempt.

But we won't listen to that, will we? We know that the love it real, and a throwaway comment will never change that!!!

13. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I honestly don't understand it. Why try and knock off one of the major drawcards to CSI? Some fans watch for GSR, some watch YoBling, and a massive amount watch for The Love. Just looking out for those little moments. The Love is one of the biggest current Slash relationships out there. TPTB would be fools to try and kill it off.

Nasty letters to TPTB anyone? At least we have David Rambo on side... kinda...

14. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

But do we have David? I sent an email to him about Nick and Greg, it was nice and polite and I thanked him for his work on CSI etc. Never heard one damn thing from him. Then I read other forums and users there have written to him squeeing about GSR and they get a reply the NEXT DAY.

I've also written to Carol about Nick/Greg (snail-mail). NOTHING.

I'm writing one last letter. This one is to Les Moonves. And I won't hold back.

15. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I'm thinking of writing a nasty letter to Carol. She's a major GSR shipper, and if anyone can get The Love, or even just Nick and Greg working together more, it would be Carol. Maybe we should all just start writing a stack of letters to different writers expressing the same thing at the same time. Or put together a letter pack for them. Maybe then they might start taking notice.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, after all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.