The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
*spams up the page* Naw.. not really since this has to do with our Nicky and Greggo. I am writing a story with is actually a series of journal entries by three of our favorite guys (Grissom/Stokes/Sanders). Since it is over a PG-13 rating, I cannot post it here in the forum, so if you would like to read it, please pm me. I will put up a link in the Wiki for it as well.

Yeah, I saw that Kassie. Finally someone who sees what font is used, lol. Good job.

I'm done with the top 10!!!!!!!!!!

You can find them here!

Obvious Chemistry

I just have the transcripts and a pictures, although I really like how it turned out, I also wanted to make a video.

If anyone has any of the moments in clips. Is there anyway you could send them to me.

Please and thanks.

Also, how are the episode guides coming? (I know two of you are done.)

The Episode Guide is going slow I'm afraid (well for me it is anyway) I've done Leaving Las Vegas and I've set the next few to record but its going to take a while as we are 8 weeks behind you episode wise :( But don't worry it will be done the moment they play the new episode I'll write the revview for it :)

Oh and you've done a great job on the 10 ten moments btw, its really great :D

:D I loved the way the top ten turned out! Great job! May I link to it on my guild?

My episode guide is going at the blazing speeds of a...snail -_- I have been busy with exam studying and papers that prof just love handing out. >:O They are trying to kill me with the load of work. Just kidding (about the killing me that is >.>)

That turned out great Twins, the pics and the quotes from the scenes. Just popped, that was a great idea.

I also have small pictures for the honorable mentions.

Their site is getting so huge. It's DEFINATELY the biggest one. By a long shot.

Any ideas of what else to add.

Clarissani once said something about the books, games, and comics.

If you have manips, art, fanfiction, videos, anything! Go ahead and add them. If you have life, I can do it for you! I don't have one. PM me, and I'd be glad to help!

twins1729 it was really rather easy to do... just takes more time to find the right font. I really hope you guys read and review my stories, because I haven't been getting many, and authors tend to give up if they don't know what the readers think.

On another note, I am ready for Thursday's episode although there is still a few days to go. *coughs* And I am battling the allergies that gave me a severe ear ache and sore throat. Bleh to allergies.

Great list, Twins! I love all those "Love Moments" :D

From "Face Lift":

(NICK and GREG in the lab)

GREG: "Don't you ever goof off, huh?. Do you ever get a little lost in life?

NICK: "No".

GREG: "Well, you should".

FACE03.jpg

Greg is looking at Nick as saying "I'm gonna rock your world, baby" :devil:

From "Precious Metal". Greg clearly ADORES Nick:

pm1.jpg

I think at first, Greg just wanted to get Nick to have sex with him and Nick was kind of scared off.

Then over the years, Greg's feelings for him got deeper and then Nick began to feel the same.

Whether or not they decided to finally date each other (IE it could happen now), I think they're in love. :)

PS. I know I don't read fan fiction a whole lot, but I plan to. :)

I finally checked out the top ten, and I love them! They all deserve to be up there. Great job twins1729! *snugs her Nick&Greg*

Does anyone notice the big drop off in fan fic lately? It's kind of sad. I thought with Big Shot, with the Greg/Nick scene and with everything getting sorted out there would be something.

It seems like there's a drop in fans in general.

Valentine just came here and asked for people I've never heard of...besides Skacky but she doesn't come here anymore.

I don't know if it's becuase of the lack of slashyness between our boys since season 5, but it seems like we're getting more now. So hopefully they'll eventually come back.

Hell, we're on a three week streek with good Love scenes.

Pass the word on! Tell people the fan base is bigger than ever. We need people here, at the WIKI, WMTDB, the LJs, and the guild *winks at nickfangirl*. Or anywhere else!

I have noticed this too. Yes, I am fairly new here, but we have been on page 15 for days... If "The Love" fans would band back together, our ship could become more active than GSR or some of the others.

So yeah, come back! I want top meet ALL of the Nick/Greg shippers, not just some of you. Not saying that I don't like te rest of ya, because you all seem awesome, but we need more! The Love is love.

I'm old-school, and I'm still around as much as I can be, but I just don't have the time to post or even write much Nick and Greg anymore *sobs* I still love them though, and that's not going to change.

But yeah, the avenues to actually ship Nick and Greg have wildly increased since I first got into the fandom, there's so many forums and sites to post in now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back