The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Today is the last day to get your nominations in!

So please, if you have any more, or if you want to make sure your favorite is there, plese nominate!

The nominations will be over at midnight, or if I get home from work later.

Please, if you knew someone who still needs to nominate, have them do it by today.

The actual voting will start Friday! I'm making a pole on a separate site, and I'm giving you all the link. I figure that's the best way to do it.

Thanks for all your help!

I vote again for everything that was mentioned so dose my sister dose my sister, I also like the scean were Nick and Greg are walking throgh the dessert together. :)

I went over to YTDAW to check spoilers and I saw the following quote:

"I thought the way Nick & Greg looked at each other in the promo was weird"

Well, so even those outside our ship can see something between them!!! :D :D

lol. Good to hear, although most people who think the look weird will probably not make the connection. You've got to love subtext, and hopefully it keeps up for the rest of the season. Maybe even get more obvious - give them more scenes, more interaction...

That's actually why I'm looking forward to the completed The Love episode guide for CSI:Wiki - to be able to see how they seem to get less scenes all of a sudden. Or, in the case of Greg, little to no damn scenes at all...

Oh my god! I just watched the EE trailer on Wiki and it was awsome!!!!!!! I cant wate to see that episode. The look was really intence. Wojo that was a awsome quote you found lol I can see outsider's to the love seeing that look and saying the same thing. Where as we all know about the look. I hope tptb dont disapont us in this episdoe.

Um...did I nominate already? Oh! I have finals, so I have to put my episode guide on hold, I hope that isn't a problem.
I keep hearing rumors about EE, so I'm just gonna ignore it until I see it for myself. Anyways, just wanted to tell you twins, so yeah.

Just posted some pictures from the promo up onto the Season 7 Pictures thread if anyone is interested. I screencapped The Look v2.0. I can't post the pictues in this thread until after the episode airs, so you'll have to head over there.

Wojo said:
I went over to YTDAW to check spoilers and I saw the following quote:

"I thought the way Nick & Greg looked at each other in the promo was weird"

Well, so even those outside our ship can see something between them!!! :D :D

Yeah, we're not the only ones! It seems they're showing Nick/Greg scenes on the promos for a reason :D. And remember The Advertiser article regarding Nick/Greg: "The subtext is there, knowing looks and all". ;)

Clarrisani, thank you so much for posting those pics of The Look .

That is so great what that person said!

The subtext is there and I'm glad that CBS is beginning to give us more this season!

Thanks for the last minute nominations! I will add them until midnight!

Then I will give you guys the poll. See you then!

From "The Accused Is Entitled":

NICK: "You beeped me across the hall?".

beepme.jpg

GREG: "Uh, yeah. I waved; you didn't look up"

(Nick smiles)

aie08.jpg

aie10.jpg

The Love ;)

Dude I just added that at the last minute. I remembered because I'm doing season 3 for the episode page.

Okay, here's the link to the poll. Please vote and pass it on. Please only vote once and if isn't too much to ask, don't check the results until we're done. I just want it to be a surprise.

Start the voting!

Top 10 Nick/Greg Moments

season 6 just started & i watched the first episode on last Thursday night. Right at the end where nick is tying his shoelaces. i noticed he was wearing some serious bling. could that possible be a commitment ring? maybe warrick isn't the only one who got hitched.

i could be wrong but i never noticed nick wearing a ring before.

& where exactly does one wear a commitment ring, same finger but on the right hand?

Oh my God, it was so hard to narrow down my choices in that poll! I must have changed my mind about a dozen times before I finally clicked 'send'. Some top choice quality scenes though, well done to everyone who nominated, and remember to vote!

LoneWolfe, Nick's worn a ring on and off for a long time now. And you can pretty much wear a commitment ring on any finger, but (And I'm making no comment here, it's just a fact I'm sharing) a lot of gay men wear their commitment rings on the wedding finger of the right hand.

Hey twins1729 that pull was awsome thanks for doing it. It was so hard only picking 10 but I did it.

LoneWolfe001, Nick has been wearing the ring for a long time on and off. It has been at least 2 diffrent one's Nick has been wearing, and I have never seen Greg wear a ring on his finger or around his neck on a chain.
As for what hand it would normaly go on the right ring finger and then go to the left when there is a engagment ring, I think. At least that's what I have seen frined's do. I wear a cloda ring on my right hand ing finger but only because my left one has 3 ring's on it that my grandam gave me. So it could just be convinence. I also dont think alot of guy's wear rings. I only know 2 that do. and they just chose the finger it fit on so it could just be that to. I hope he is wearing a comitment ring that would be sweet.

Thanks for the info. i suppose its just wishful thinking.

i never noticed him wearing a ring before. i guess with my lack of powers of observation, i would never make it as a csi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back