The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed keep the angst for the fics. If Nick/Greg did become canon oboisly i'd be over the moon coz thats what we all want isn't it? (I know thats what i'd want anyway) but then kept it as background otherwise it might be ruined and i think id prefer to have it as fanon and never canon rather than canon and them have it ruined by TPTB.

Hi. At first, I wasn't into this fandom, but then again I was a strict Nick/Sara shipper at the time. I've broadened my horizons in that time. ;) So here I am! Last nights episode had some great Nick and Greg interaction.

Welcome edog! It's always nice to get new people at the fort!

I can't wait to see last night's episode. There has been some great Nick and Greg moments in season seven so far, even in scenes that they're not actually in together, they're still showing that they care about eachother.

Serenity said:
Welcome edog! It's always nice to get new people at the fort!

I can't wait to see last night's episode. There has been some great Nick and Greg moments in season seven so far, even in scenes that they're not actually in together, they're still showing that they care about eachother.

I have to run to class, but I thought I'd post fast.

LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE WAS AMAZING! ohmygosh. I was laughing, crying, the whole works.

Nick/Greg had some GREAT interactions. You could see the old chemistry we've all missed. It was awesome!

and when Nick got that call from Wendy, watch Greg's face. he is sooooo jealous!

They both had some AWESOME screentime! ANd it was awesome! I'm gonna rewatch it later after class!

Happydays, TheLove folks! :)

I loved the episode, it was so great to FINALLY get some decent Nick & Greg screen time/interaction. I have missed it so much. Although they have yet to work a case together alone this episode was very satisfying. Greg's play in the backseat talk was very adorable, and notice he said he got alot of play but he didn't specify any gender. They walked side by side nearly the whole time they were together.
BTW- I posted screencaps from the episode on the Greg pic thread as well as WMTDB forum Go check em out. I hope we get more of our boys in future episodes.

Sadly....

I was able to see the show, but the other twin hasn't.

SOMEONE deleted it and others! And all my Power Rangers! *cries*

Does anyone know where I can't watch it beside cbs.com and youtube?

BTW - I just watched "Turning the Screws" and I really liked the scene where Nick says that kid wouldn't mess with his 'sex machine' (the roller coaster) and he looks right at Greg! I loved it!

Wojo, thanks for posting those screencaps. You're awesome.

Loved this episode. Loved it. It's the best Nick/Greg interaction we've had in years; the boys, looking so comfortable with each other...and, yeah, Greg was adorable trying too hard to seem cool in front of Nick...Clearly, Greg was bragging, trying to impress Nick (why it's always Nick? :devil:) And failing, because, look at the smirk on Nick's face while Greg is talking...

And Nick called Greg, "Casanova" :lol: and told him "he knows he's smart and a bit weird"...It was Nick/Greg heaven!

"Lot of play": I noticed that too! Greg didn't say "girlfriends" or "chicks"...It was totally a SHOUT OUT to us! ;)

canon/fanon: I'd always choose canon. Always. The subtext is there since season 1, episode 1. And if the writers screwed up the relationship, the fanon always could fix it...Besides, it's 2007; time to see a gay relationship on a top rated prime time drama like CSI, don't you think?

:D

Exactly! So, he didn't specify means he likes guys or both. Which is good. :)

I guess I'll just wait to see if it's on youtube later.

If I can get my dad to download the flash player, I could watch it on cbs.com.

MMMMM *grown*

As long as I can record GD on Monday, I'll be happy.

As well as PROO's season premeier.

twins1729 said:
Exactly! So, he didn't specify means he likes guys or both. Which is good. :)

I guess I'll just wait to see if it's on youtube later.

If I can get my dad to download the flash player, I could watch it on cbs.com.

MMMMM *grown*

As long as I can record GD on Monday, I'll be happy.

As well as PROO's season premeier.

Ahhh GD was on here last night, I'm sorry it doesn't matter how many times you watch that episode(s) it still makes you go 'noooooooooo not nicky !!!' and that bit at the end where Greg's watching the ambulance drive away to cute !!!

Guys, this thread is to talk about Nick and Greg. It is not to discuss where to watch the episodes or to say you missed an episode. You can, however, discuss what happened in episodes. Please stay on topic. Do you guys need me to post the rules again?

Please get back on topic.

I just don't get why it took the writers so long to put Nick & Greg in some decent scenes together. Fallen Idols was more sceen time than season 5 & 6 combined. The two work so well together and play off each other so well. The chemistry is undeniable. It just makes me sad that it's taken literaly years to see some decent moments between them. I hope it's not the last, there is 6 more eps to this season, I wonder if they will interact again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back