The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and they're playing one next week.

Woo! Two CBS's CSIs a week.

Plus all the ones on Spike.

I'm irked they don't play CSI: Weekends with the original right now.

They just aired Built to Kill (both parts) in Australia. The scene with Nick, Grissom and Greg looking at the video was interesting. The boys might not have been right next to each other, but those sidelong looks they kept sending each others way... not to mention the way they always seemed to know what the other was saying. Definately watching that scene again next chance I get.

Or am I the only one reading subtext into that scene?

This is a promo pic from season 1.

I think it's very interesting, because Eric wasn't one of the regulars yet ;) However, seeing this pic, it's like the writers already have in mind the Nick/Greg subtext, don't you think? :D

nickgreg2.jpg

Seabird that is awsome.... I have never scean that pic befor, and you bring up a exilent point. I cant wate for this weeks episode it look's promising.

Thanks seabird that's so cute.

I'm puting it on the George and Eric page on the wiki.

I see some of you still need to sign the fan list.

*Stares them down*

Hey, guys. I have been SO busy. eek.

But I wanted to hop on here to say that I was kinda disappointed with the episode this past week.

BUT! Next week's looks VERY promising. We shall see, we shall see.

Thanks for all the new/fun pics! You guys are awesome! <3

Over at the season 7 picture thread they have a sceen cap of Nick & Greg from this weeks episode - go check it out.

That's a great photo Seabird , they look so cute together don't they.

And hey Clarrisani, there is alot more of Greg in Built to kill part 2, no Nick & Greg but if you love Greg you'll love pt 2.

Glad you liked the cap over there, Wojo. I saw the Nick and Greg walking together, hit pause and screencaped it for anyone who can't load the vids... not to mention that pic is going to become background for my new PC... when it arrives...

Seen part 2. We had a double feature of Part 1 and 2 in one hit, which was great. However, I've got an inkling that they hacked out a lot of Part 1 to cram in the advertisements. They love to do that here in Australia. I posted my view of BTK in the Australia season 7 discussion thread, although I seem to be the only one discussiing. This coming Sunday is "Toe Tags."

Wojo said:
Over at the season 7 picture thread they have a sceen cap of Nick & Greg from this weeks episode - go check it out.

That's a great photo Seabird , they look so cute together don't they.

And hey Clarrisani, there is alot more of Greg in Built to kill part 2, no Nick & Greg but if you love Greg you'll love pt 2.

Great, I'll go do that. Thanks!

BTW-I'm sooo happy, I finally get to have an avatar!

*jumps up and down*

I never seen that pic before either. Wow Eric is adorible!

Also on CBS they have this little thing for CSI after commercials and there is a pic of Eric and George together <3

Ok guys, it appears that some of you may be a little confused about the rule "three lines of on topic posting". It does not mean 3 (usually short) sentences on 3 separate lines. It means three full lines of posting.

There's been way too much of this going on and everybody also needs to get back on topic or pick a topic. It can't be that hard to do. Other threads manage to do it. :)

If I recall, Toe Tags was the episode that was supposed to have Nick and Greg working a case, wasn't it? But when they came to airing the episode, it not only didn't, but had very little Greg. It wasn't until the next episode Fannysmackin' that we had Nick/Greg interaction unless my memory fails me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back