The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about that scene :D

I love it.

I'm going to fix up the wiki screencaps page so it's easier to add things. I'll let you know when I'm done with a link.

twins1729 said:
Sure thing Seabird! I'd be happy to!

twins, thanks for posting those pics on the Nick/Greg WIKI page :D

I've always liked this scene from "Cats in the Cradle", where Nick and Greg do that whole "name the chemical compound" game and Nick says at the end: "What do I win?" (Oh, Nick...I'm sure Greg is giving you a prize... :devil:)

They stand so close to each other that they look as they are about to kiss:

close2.jpg

I've just found a blooper from this scene posted on Elyse's CSI site. No wonder why Nick/Greg is just dripping off the screen every time they're together in a scene:

"Nick and Greg were in the lab, drawing equations on a glass wall to determine the ingredients of a bomb. Technical equations abound. Nick starts drawing and the next thing you know, there are happy faces on the glass. This is done several times (and several takes) as they crack up. Then, after George Eads does one last happy face, he turns to Eric Szmanda and says seriously: "This is happy dynamite. We're not looking for happy dynamite".

:) :) :)

Scroll down

I wish they had the clip!!

I heard about that scene but have never seen it. Is there a link to the video or is it just the transcript of what you wrote. Would love to see it.

Has the haters exited the Wilki page yet? I don't want to visit a battlefield.

Hey seabird I cant remember any episdoe where George would right on the board I only remember Eric doing it. (was it done after shooting and George did it for fun and they keep shooting). Or was that just a printed mistake and the person ment to say that it was Eric drawing the happy face's and not George?.

Its sad that there are no V-day fics posted for n&g. I was expecting lots of new fics :-(

I justed wanted to wish Nick & Greg plus everybody on this thread a very Happy Valentine's day

yeah, there's haters on the wiki page. But we take care of them!

I wish they had that clip.

I wish they had bloopers at all!

I'm adding more things later on the wiki. bye

LoneWolfe001 said:
Its sad that there are no V-day fics posted for n&g. I was expecting lots of new fics :-(

I justed wanted to wish Nick & Greg plus everybody on this thread a very Happy Valentine's day

Actually Wolf, I am almost finished one *blushes* It's most likey not that good but, I can upload it when I'm done.

I would have done a Valentine's Day fic, but... *glares at lack of internet/computer at flat* Can't exactly post smut while on the school's computer. Last thing I need is to be fired. I miss my smut...

Something tells me there are a lot of bloopers for Eric and George. And since George is apparently the set clown, he probably stole the whiteboard marker and drew the faces.

I'm almost done the fic ^^, I'm just taking a small break to watch CSI, an eppy I haven't seen yet. It's Dead Ringer, the one with the dead cop and the race thingy. Might I mention that Nick looks very sexy in glasses. Just thought I'd throw that out there. ;)

Wojo, what I've posted is the trancription of the report written by a fan, who attended the CSI charity auction in NY and where they showed those bloopers.

Yeah, I also wish there was a clip somewhere!. Maybe, as someone has said, it was done during the shooting of that scene from "Cats in the Cradle" and George did it for fun :)

LoneWolfe, check out the nickngreg LJ ; there's a bunch of Nick/Greg V-day fics posted. Enjoy!

:D

Hi guy's you I think I have read all the v day fic's. Tou all did awsome. I was hoping someone would be able to name a fic for me. I read it a long time ago and now I cant remember it. I think it go's like this, Greg go's to Nick's house and they end up ordering pizza. Nick pay's and Greg feels bad so he leave's 20 dollers for him, then for the hole fic Nick and Greg keep leaving 20 dollers for the other around the house. I would apreceat any help thanks guys. You all rock and happy V-day.

I watched "Dead Ringer" as well!

Wow, we took atvantage of Nick and Greg almost having their own little thing. Greg tipped Nick off about the credit card being used. Then he showed him the ATM video, and later figuring out that it had the wrong time. Then it went to Nick having this whole thing about him catching a thief.

Rewatch it if you have to, it was cute. I hadn't seen it for while. Probably since the first (and possibly only) time I saw it maybe over six months ago.

I'm getting really tired defending the love!

Some guys are complete asses. Don't be surprised if I'm arrested for cyber murder.

Who wants to be the cyber CSI solving the case? :D

NickyandGreggo said:
Hi guy's you I think I have read all the v day fic's. Tou all did awsome. I was hoping someone would be able to name a fic for me. I read it a long time ago and now I cant remember it. I think it go's like this, Greg go's to Nick's house and they end up ordering pizza. Nick pay's and Greg feels bad so he leave's 20 dollers for him, then for the hole fic Nick and Greg keep leaving 20 dollers for the other around the house. I would apreceat any help thanks guys. You all rock and happy V-day.

Hey, I think that's "Game Day" by Steph. One of my favourites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back