The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's real, not a manip! It happens pretty quickly. That is why I love that cap and that scene, because it's real. They really are THAT close, and I love the lusty look in Greg's eyes. Looks like Nick is moving in for a kiss...too bad it didn't happen that way. :) :)

I've seen Wojo's manips (And they are goood) but i know that Nicky would want to stand that close to Greggo!!! (I know i would) it is just the way that they look and touch each other is the bestest ever part! but the line "Leggo My Greggo" will always go down in Greg/Nick history!

Mystery, , the YTDAW spoiler queen has posted this comment on that board and I just want to share. I like what she says about Nick and Greg .I know she's just speculating but it's too funny!. ;)
"Now, for the love of God, can someone please, speculate on how Grissom's burnout will effect Sara and who will take over the night shift when he leaves?. Do you think this very special guest star will butt head with Catherine?. Will Spork move from toothpicks to chewing tobacoo?. Will Nick grow his hair?. Will Warrick do anything interesting?. Ever?. Like break up with Tina and sleep with Catherine-his possible boss!. And the only two left to pair up will be Nick and Greg, and then, Nevada will magically become a blue state and make the gay marriage legal, and of all the pairs to tie the knot first, it's Nick and Greg".

:D

seabird said:
Mystery, , the YTDAW spoiler queen has posted this comment on that board and I just want to share. I like what she says about Nick and Greg .I know she's just speculating but it's too funny!. ;)
"Now, for the love of God, can someone please, speculate on how Grissom's burnout will effect Sara and who will take over the night shift when he leaves?. Do you think this very special guest star will butt head with Catherine?. Will Spork move from toothpicks to chewing tobacoo?. Will Nick grow his hair?. Will Warrick do anything interesting?. Ever?. Like break up with Tina and sleep with Catherine-his possible boss!. And the only two left to pair up will be Nick and Greg, and then, Nevada will magically become a blue state and make the gay marriage legal, and of all the pairs to tie the knot first, it's Nick and Greg".

Woo! Haahaahaa, if only!

Thanks for posting this Seabird. It's nice to know that the GSR board are supportive of our ship

Boy, I really can't wait now to see Nick and Greg working on a case together and actually having some interaction, it's been so long!

Wojo said:
No it's real, not a manip! It happens pretty quickly. That is why I love that cap and that scene, because it's real. They really are THAT close, and I love the lusty look in Greg's eyes. Looks like Nick is moving in for a kiss...too bad it didn't happen that way. :) :)

Wojo is right. It isn't a manip. The thing with these two is that, most of the times, you don't even have to make a manip because....they ship themselves ;)

Someone ( sorry, I don't know who) made this icon. They look like they are about to kiss!

kiss.png

OMG that is a loverly icon!!!!! who ever made that is fantasic. I am making a couple Nick/Greg icons, u just have to learn all of the Greg/Nick pars :lol: there is also one of the best parts that even my sister likes "I thought we had a relationship" i mean after that this couple just hast to happen lol.

If someone with the know-how could kindly provide some screencaps from 'scuba doobie doo' you'd see how close they get to eachother. Honestly, at one point, just after Greg comes into the room, you couldn't fit an already-licked postage stamp between their bodies.

And of course the scene from Primum Non Nocere when Greg squeezes past Nick and Nick makes no attempt to move out of his way! Rubbage!

Nick loves it when Greg puts his arm around him, i am making some icons so for the month of november i have a Greg/Nick theme :D i like the one i made so i am going to use that one, i aslo have to make a banner :D

But i am addicted to making wallies for these two as you can see that the top :lol:

It is pretty much comfirmed that our boys work together in epiosde 10 -Loco Motions.

Details HERE

that is agreat icon, I knew it wasn't a manip since I captured the pic myself. You are right seabird the boys defintly ship themselves. :)

Yes yes yes!!!!!! so glad it didn't lie like last time :mad: that was lame, i was looking forward to that since the the time i found out and then when i watched it he was with Warrick!!! but the boys get to work together this time so i guess it makes up for it!

And yes they do ship each other like everyone else.

Thanks for the link, Wojo.

Serenity said:

And of course the scene from Primum Non Nocere when Greg squeezes past Nick and Nick makes no attempt to move out of his way! Rubbage!

Rubbage! :devil:

ngc2.jpg

You couldn't pass a razor between them...

Nick looks like he's concentrating hard...on Greg's ear?

Glad to provide the link, we finally get our boys on a case.

Hehe i am back to my Greg/Nick theme for this month!!!! i like how my icon turned out! well everones icons of Nick and Greg are fantastic!!! i love Nick and Greg and everything about them!

Cant wait till they work together for real and for true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back