The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe. I can totally see Nick speaking Spanish at the Mexican restaurant while Greg eats it all.
Nick: Yeah, I want quesadillas y muchos enchiladas.
Greg: *chomp chomp* *yum yum*

And then they start to flirt and do sum touching.
Nick: Te amo, querido
Greg: stops eating *so touched* *reaches out to Nicks hand*
everything goes black [cut to next scene] lol
haha be so cute (even if a Mexican Restaurant isn't the most romantic place haha)
haha I really want that on screen [doubt it would happen, but a girl can still dream haha]

I just watched Scuba Doobie Do again and I don't know if any of you ever noticed this before (I know I didn't) but in the scene where Nick says "Leggo my Greggo" You can see Greg in the background walking past the door. Looks like he is waving at Nick. Why I never noticed before is beyond me!!

Picture Proof:

scuba-do.jpg

Yeah, I noticed it! (I have it on DVD, but I can't watch it because every one of my S2 DVDs skip.) It happens in a split second. It's actually very funny. And yes, he's waving at Nick. (I actually had to rewind it and watch it in slo-mo once, to see who it was!)

Lol i never noticed that Wojo but i like it, Nick has a cute little stalker well another one that wont want to take his life, or even get him hurt at all and Nick wouldn't want that cute little 'stalker' to get hurt. I bet he loves his stalker and i bet the 'stalker' loves Nick.

Wojo said:
I just watched Scuba Doobie Do again and I don't know if any of you ever noticed this before (I know I didn't) but in the scene where Nick says "Leggo my Greggo" You can see Greg in the background walking past the door. Looks like he is waving at Nick. Why I never noticed before is beyond me!!

Picture Proof:

scuba-do.jpg

Thanks for posting that pic, Wojo!.

I've rewatched that scene and yes, Greg is waving at Nick and I've also noticed that, after Greg's wave (another wave of Love :D), and while Catherine is talking to him, Nick looks over her shoulder and nods slightly his head to Greg. Then, he says his famous "Leggo my Greggo". If you blink, you'll miss it, but it's there.

Awwwwh...Nick and his cute little "stalker" ;)

Awwww! I'd never noticed that before! That is so cute! I'm going to have to get out my DVDs and have a look at that for myself!

See, Greg has always been there for Nicky. Heehee!

Now Nick can be there for Greg as he gets over the events of Fannysmackin'

You know Nick is going to be there for Greg, i just wished they showed the scene where they were at the hospital and Nick and Greg were in the room together. Do you think that Nick is going to tell him that he had the guy that beat him up and punched him. I bet he feels bad about it and Greg would say it is alright.

I also think that Nick realizes that it is dangerous on the feild and get remembered about his 'incadent' and starts going through the hard times and Greg is going to be there for him and he's going to think that it's his falt.

One of the best Nick/Greg scenes ever!: the ass checking in "The Hunger Artist". :devil:

hasolamentenickgreg5.jpg

Nick can't help himself...and I don't blame him ! ;)

haha i luv that scene, and its notjust coz he is looking at his ass, but its because of the face he is making too, its classic, nick is like *ooooh yeah* hahahaha, and i reckon greg is like *look at my ass nick, cmon do it do it...mmm noodles* HAHA

Well who can blame Nick it's Greg and he has a nice ass. It's like Nick has metel in his face and Greg's strong steel butt has some magents in it :lol: or you know Nick just likes to see him walk ;)

Leggo my Greggo? In Scuba Doobie Doo? I NEED TO SEE THAT! I NEED SEASON 2 DVDS!!!!!!!!! *pout*

And the ass-checking out is so awesome. And yeah, i could see Greg's thought bubble being like "Look Nicky, Look at my ass, you know you want to."

Although i don't know where the noodle came from.

gillian Sara Grissom

They were talking about how that food is going to kill him, well Nick said that and Greg was like "It hasn't killed me yet" and then came the but checking, the gloryous butt checking :lol: So Nicks a looker and a toucher. What is Greg? the flirty one?

Haven't been in here in a while.. But anyways. :)

This has been asked in a few other threads so I thought why not ask it here?

How do you think Greg and Nick met? What were their first impressions with eachother and how do you think they reacted to each other? If my mind serves me correctly, they knew eachother before the beginning of season one, so just go with what you think.

How deep do you think their relationship goes? Do you think it's about being in between the sheets or more than just that, like a strong relationship?

I've always had the impression that Nick was already working in the lab when Greg arrived, and Greg got a crush on Nick straight away (I mean, how could you NOT?) Nick probably thought Greg was cute, but being Nick didn't realise that Greg would be into him in that way.

I like to think their relationship is pretty deep and based on more than just sex (as great as the sex is!) They're great friends too.

I'd love to hear other people's opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back