The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Did he leave with the girl? I thought he was just dancing with her.. what the hell. That icks me out in more way than one.. what a lousy buddy he is to go dancing with, hey? Ditching poor Cath like that..

And sorry, I wasn't talking about GSR, I just mean Warrick's "Where's *The Love*" statement applied quite nicely to our ship :)

nope he didn't leave with a girl...he left with Greg who showed up because he didn't get enought screne time.

and besides, Greg sat next to Nick in the AV lab. wait a scond Hodges got more screen time then Greg did...soemthing's not right.

-x-liv

Did you see CSI lost out to Grey's? Maybe if they included some of said referenced "The Love", CSI would be on top of the ratings again. I'd pay to jump on a plane and fly to America just to see the episode with serious Nick/Greg.

My theory as to why they lost in the ratings has nothing to do with Grey's...but everything to do with GSR. As far as I'm concerned CSI jumped the shark with that cheesey Hill Street blues ending of S6.

But anyway even though it was brief we got to see our boys together on screen. Grissom had to sit between them to make sure they behave!! :devil:

As for the girl in the bar, she was just an old friend and they just went out for coffee, then he want home to Greg. :D

BTW - I wrote another story, it's called 'Wildcat' and it's posted at the usual places and is rated NC-17. :devil:

Wojo said:
My theory as to why they lost in the ratings has nothing to do with Grey's...but everything to do with GSR. As far as I'm concerned CSI jumped the shark with that cheesey Hill Street blues ending of S6.
stop taking words out of my mouth rofl.

onto the boys now... this is spoilerish so ill put it in a spoiler thing

well looks like greg is going to be going through a testing time, i have a feeling he will already be feeling like crap because the kid died, but also that they are investigating it as more then an accident. i can see him badly needing a shoulder to lean on, and i reckon nick will be there for him. and to reassure him that he is a good CSI and all when he starts doubing himself, coz we all know greg and i think he will lol. so i think it will bring them closer together... hopefully A LOT closer, like the closness of the same bed rofl

I must do some reading, but this is a HOT ship. I don't really know what you were talking about, so I can't continue the conversation, but I felt like I should throw my two cents in.

I will read up and add something useful the next time I post, I promise. :D

oooh a newbie *licks chops* joking lol.

WELCOME!!!

and i got no idea what we were talking about before either, but i'm sure it was something hot, hell it had to be when it comes to these two... *sigh*

i've been re-watching season 1-3 at the moment, and there are so many shippy moments, they are just adorkable... adorable :p

I had a my first Nick & Greg dream! I can't give much details because lucky me it was rated seX. Unfortunatly for me and for Greg my alarm went off and the dream went unfinished as did what Nick was doing to him. (put your lips together and...)

Next week Toe Tags - our boys work together!!

^ *laugh* That's all i can say.

*suddenly wonders if she should have mentioned she was a newbie. . .Oh well!*

(Umm, can somebody tell me when some good moments are? I kinda got absorbed in GSR and Yobling and never look for Nick and Greg! And the pic where Greg has his arm wrapped around Nick? Where is that from?!?!?)

Gillian Sara Grissom

I dont know what episode that is but god do i love that pic!!!! but nothing will beat the 'look of love' pic for me! i also liked it when Nicks arm was around Greg in Stalker :D I just thought of something. Greg made alot of copies of Nicks pic so he can oggle at it :lol:

Welcome newbie!!

oo WELCOME =D GillianSGrissom =D *hugz* lol =D

aww really Wojo hope u get to finish ur dream 2nite or start another and finish it =D hehe
yea Toe Ties =D can't wait till our boys work 2gether =D hhee realy looking forward to this season and hopefully there will b tons of our Boys 2gether XD

hmm I don't rember a pic of Greg having a arm around Nick =S can sumone post it here =D I would love to se it and it would give us some eye candy 4 us all here =D *begs and puppy eyes* and *with Greg and Nicky in tight jeans shirtless* =D

I believe the arm around Nick is from the epsode High and Low. Greg reaches around Nick's shoulder to take something from him. Then he kicks him and Warrick out of his lab. Greg was in a pissy mood that day I guess!!
I sure hope I get to finish that dream tonight too! (I'm sure Greg does too) :devil:

BTW- New story on WMTDB -Closet Case (rated R)

(Umm, can somebody tell me when some good moments are? I kinda got absorbed in GSR and Yobling and never look for Nick and Greg! And the pic where Greg has his arm wrapped around Nick? Where is that from?!?!?)

Gillian Sara Grissom

Welcome newbie!! :D. Here are some great Nick/Greg moments.

Greg wrapping his arm around Nick in "High and Low"

The Look of Love from "Felonious Monk"

The "I love you" sign from "Abracadaver"

And, finally, this boytouching from "Who Are You?"
10702.jpg

The look of love is my favorite pic ever! but i love them all that one is just to obvious that it's love for Gregs side of the bargon, the love sign is like they want people to see that they're together!

OMG next thursday are boys work together as Wojo said!!! and then comes the sad Fannysmakin yet it will be quite enjoyable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back