The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I agree, they would go to a bar or a party and get drunk. Wake up in bed together and wonder how the hell this happened. NIck would panic, Greg would try to get him to admit his feelings. Then they'd meet up at one of their places and go for it again. Although Greg would have to draw him out.

Btw - Ch 9 of Property Rights is up- please review. The guys first time, rated NC-17.

oo the bar thing is a great idea. hehe sometimes they need a little push =D. hehe I can imagine it be probably a arranged bar meeting from The other CSI's and they just don't show up and leave Greg and Nick to meet. then it's Greg that does the first move =D nick agrees they should b together and they don't need to decide if they should come out of the CSI lab or not cause they figured out the metting is a plan. =D so now they can show some intamicy in the Crime lab or on Cases =D

I hope that as two grown men they'd be a little more brave in going after what they want. With all the looks and touches that they would just say wtf and go get some.

I wonder if Nick and Greg see whats right in front of them i mean it's obvious but the only two people who dont know it is Nick and Greg (That would make a cheesey movie :lol:)

One thing i really want to know is did George do the 'Love' sign by accident or did the writers get him to do it? and do you think watching it over that George and Eric realized what that sign means?

EDT: Sorry Ziggy you are not a bad fan i just messed up i ment to say 'sign' (I was listening to "Silly Love songs" when i wrote this :lol:)

One thing i really want to know is did George do the 'Love' sign by accident or did the writers get him to do it? and do you think watching it over that George and Eric realized what that sign means?

Well, it seems that George knows how to flash correctly the "rock on" sign when he wants:

crowsfeet.jpg

And Eric too:

getoverit003.jpg

;)

Now I'm going to be a bad fan. What love sign and when did they do it? I can't believe I missed this.

^ The pictures that seabird posted are of Eric and George making a 'rock on' hand sign right? Well in ASL (American Sign Language), that sign means "I Love You" :)

I'm canadian and i still think that is 'love'

Hah my sister didn't believe me when i said Nick made that sign well i proved her wrong lol I even got the transcript for "Random acts of violence" so i could prove it to her that Greg did indeed say "I thought we had a relationship" :lol: (Subtext)

^Kicky, Canada uses ASL too, so you're right, it means "I love you" in pretty much all of North America :)

That's one of my favourite Love moments.. because I just couldn't really believe that he was joking about the 'I thought we had a relationship' line ;)

anne_wolfe said

Now I'm going to be a bad fan. What love sign and when did they do it? I can't believe I missed this.

*pointing to my icon* ;)

This scene is from "Abracadaver", season 3. Nick's gesture, with his extended thumb, means "I love you" in sign language.

Their Love is so canon. :D

I had the most intense dream last night, that I was watching one of the new episodes of CSI and Nick and Greg were working this case of a young woman with Down's Syndrome that had gone missing and presumed murdered, but after working closely together they discovered her alive and later at the end of the episode they went to visit her in hospital and each one held one of her hands, and she looked at them, smiled and brought their hands together then removed her hands so that they were left holding hands over the bed. They smiled at her, and then smiled shyly at eachother.

It's a shame that I can't remember more about it, but while still dreaming I was saying that it was the best episode of CSI there'd ever been, so moving and touching, so I came online to chat about it and everyone agreed that it was their finest hour.

When I woke up I was totally gutted that it hadn't been real, because I'd thought that the writers were finally going to do something right.

That's a very nice dream, Serenity! How come I never have dreams like that? Anyway, that sure sounds like a potential fanfic, hey? You should get to writing that. You've got an interesting casefile AND some sweet Love moments.. I'd read it :D

Thanks ziggystarduzt! You never know, I might have a bash at that, it could make for an interesting case file. I'll have to see how things go with my eye (have to get an operation on it) but it might be fun to work on in little bits and pieces. I can't wait to see the new season of CSI to see if there's any decent interaction that could 'inspire' me.

Wow that was some dream. So detailed. I never remeber much details of my dreams, I have a few. I had one about George Eads and one about Greg but never any about the two of them together. That would make a great episode though. I'd have to agree there. Can't wait for the season to start, just hopw we will get to see alot of Nick & Greg moments.

BTW- CH 10 of Property Rights is up (last chapter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back