The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric seems like the the type who would LHAO if he found out while George would just give a angry and disapointed look while Eric would be patting him on the back in laughter. It would be funny if they won for best couple for Teen choice award.

csikicksurass said:
Eric seems like the the type who would LHAO if he found out while George would just give a angry and disapointed look while Eric would be patting him on the back in laughter. It would be funny if they won for best couple for Teen choice award.

OH, that would be the best. I'm sure Eric would get a big laugh over all the Nick/Greg stuff. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he looks around just to see how much of a following there is for them.. I think George would be shocked.

So, did you all see the little snipped in the "Logies" article when George came down in Australia for them earlier this year, they actually brough up the Nick/Greg fandom. I so did a dance for joy.

Kelly

GO NICK/GREG!!!

I've just found this article on ohnonicky LJ.

From msnbc.com:

"The sixth season finale left us with the suggestion that Sara (Jorja Fox( and Grissom (William Petersen) might finally resolve their alleged sexual tension. However, given that they have no chemistry- she comes off less as having the hots for Grissom than wanting to be the ultimate teacher's pet- split these two and hook up the pair of investigators we spent all last season waiting for: Catherine (Marg Helgenberger) and Warrick (Gary Dourdan)!. Failing that, WE'LL SETTLE FOR NICK (GEORGE EADS) AND GREG (ERIC SZMANDA)."

MSNBC FALL TV PREVIEW

I don't care about the other pairings. I just want our boys together!

:D

I'm sorry if anyone's posted this pic already, but it just reinforces that no one touches Nick's Greggo. No one. I certainly hope Nick gets to beat the crap out of K-Fed. For Greggo, and for mankind in general.

Spoiler Pic

seabird said:
GO NICK/GREG!!!

I've just found this article on ohnonicky LJ.

From msnbc.com:

"The sixth season finale left us with the suggestion that Sara (Jorja Fox( and Grissom (William Petersen) might finally resolve their alleged sexual tension. However, given that they have no chemistry- she comes off less as having the hots for Grissom than wanting to be the ultimate teacher's pet- split these two and hook up the pair of investigators we spent all last season waiting for: Catherine (Marg Helgenberger) and Warrick (Gary Dourdan)!. Failing that, WE'LL SETTLE FOR NICK (GEORGE EADS) AND GREG (ERIC SZMANDA)."

MSNBC FALL TV PREVIEW

I don't care about the other pairings. I just want our boys together!

:D

Hells yeah i want my boys togehter too!!! Everyone likes them together, i just hope the makers know about us they should give us what we want, because they will get alot of fanmail because i am pretty sure they can see it with Nick and Greg???

And it says i'm not aloud to see that pic :(

Oh! Sorry - you have to be a member at YTDAW.

It's a picture of Kevin looking worried as Nick looms angrily over his head. Hurt Greg+Alone Time With Suspect = Angry Nick.

Thanks for posting that gem, Sarah my love. That's a great pic. I'm sure Nicky will do his man (as well as mankind itself) justice by beating that twirp down ;)

Somebody that wants to tell me whats going on with this Kevin fight? Wich season and episode is this? Does he hit Greg or Nick?
Pm me if you dont want to write it here.

I think it would be great to see Nick and Greg together. Now all we have to do is convince Eric and George. Do you think they would be willing? From the discussion here, I don't think Eric would have a problem with it, but what about George?

Remeber we need to follow the new 3 line rule fellow posters!
Every post must be at least 3 lines, would not want the mods to get after ya!

All that stuff about K-Fed and Greg & Nick is in the spoiler thread. There's lots of stuff there about it and I think It starts on page 11. Seabird thanks for posting that! I have readit before and thought it was really cool. :D
I am so looking forward to S7 so we have something to actully talk about.

I know!! the 21 is going to be such a perfect day, we are going rafting and most importantly GREG and NICK. Greg is going to be staring at Nick with lust and Nick is going to have to fight the erge not to say the 3 words ;)

I have a mini topic since season 7 is starting soon:

Who do you think would make the first move on a date Nick or Greg?

csikicksurass said:

Who do you think would make the first move on a date Nick or Greg?

Well someone would have to ask the other out first. Yes?
So I think Nick would be the one to ask Greg out. I see Greg making the first move during the date, because he is a bit bolder than Nick. Greg would start and once Nick warms up to him there's no stopping him. They'd be all over each other.Greg is the one who starts things, Nick might be a bit shy and gentlemanly at first until Greg draws him out.

*whacks head against wall, not believing she broke the three line rule after being so careful*

I say they just go out for a beer and end up doing a little bit more than they planned. Greg wouldn't ask Nick because he thinks Nicky is straight, and Nick wouldn't ask Greg because he... well, Nick is Nick. They are both gentleman - even if Greg doesn't act it most of the time.

Or maybe Sara, Catherine and Warrick will invite them out for a team dinner and just not show up. ;)

They can go on a date by accident. Warrick, Greg, Nick and Sara, get some drinks after work. Tina calls Warrick and says she has a problem and he needs him to come home, Sara's case might have another suspect after all and Greg and Nick go to the bar all alone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back