The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked the question about kids but never answered it myself. I can see them having a kid or two, either by adoption or by surigate (sorry spelling). One of the guys would actually be the father thur artificail insemination. Wel anyway they'd make good parents. I agree the kid would be spoiled (mostly by Greg).

btw - Chapter two of Property Rights is up!

Nick and Greg would make great parents. True Nick would be the protective one and Greg would be the fun one but he would still have limits. At the end of the day they would sit in bed talking about there day just like the old couples do.

I can see them having kids and not having kids.
I can see them adoptiong a kid and Greg spoiling him,having fun and making him into his baby rockstar. While Nick would be over protecting him and complaining about Greg putting on the "influencing" Rock and Roll music. And at the end of the day they would be like what csikicksurass said they b on the bed talking and cuddling =D

While if they didn't have children, I can see them going out all the time like Camping, and doing outdoor stuff and always active :devil: also I can see them having a sort of pet like Fish or a Cat or a Dog.

I've always seen Nick and Greg as having kids. Mainly, I always seen them as adopting Cassie McBride. Nick just seemed to connect with her, and fell into a fatherly role when he spoke to her in the hospital. And I think Greg would go with the idea if Nick ever suggested it.

Nick, Greg and Cassie Stokes-Sanders...

Them adopting Cassie would be cute :) But if they didn't have any kids they would just be like one of those out door couples like aznxbabe said going camping and scobba diving (Greg would have to teach him) and go back to Nicks town and go horse back riding. Orr Greg can save a horse and ride a cowboy ;)

^ I think Greg would do that latter.

Greg could also teach Nick to go sailing. It would be interesting to see if Nick has 'sea legs', just as it would be interesting to see Greg walk after a day of horseriding for the first time.

heartagram69, there is a three line rule here. Each post must be at least three lines long. I don't want you to get in trouble with the mods. Please remember in the future.

i know but i was just recomending something, it seeps kind of stupid that i should have to ramble on about it just to make up 3 lines, and another flaw in that rule is when people tell other people about it they write less then 3 lines. its weird lol.

anyway back onto nick/greg, i've been reading so much fanfic lately, and mostly smut, and boy the amount of cold showers i've had is sinful LOL

I saw those icons alread in the House thread but i took the Greg/Nick ones to.

To pass things on i got some what of a topic but i dont know if it's a spoiler or not.

So does any one else have a new topic to keep thigs going till the new season.

heartagram69 I agree with you(about everything!). Well anyway I also have read a lot of great smutty fanfic (I also wrote some - that being said Ch 3 of Property Rights is up) Well we do need a new topic to discuss. I am looking forward to the new season so we will have alot more to talk about. Any ideas? I so miss CSI!! :p

New topic... hm... well, coming into Christmas and with us writers around: What will Nick and Greg do/give each other for Christmas this year? Will they go somewhere? Will they do something that will have the lab talking til next Christmas? Are they planning already?

Or maybe TPTB are going to give we fans a Christmas present of highly subtextual scenes this season... (although I have to wait until Feb next year).

Good topic! Greg will put up misletoe everywhere so Nick will have to kiss him in front of everyone! What a way to comeout to the lab. Of course the boys always give each other nice packages but I'm sure thaey'd have some fun. Like maybe a skiing trip to Colorado? I can see the guys staying warm by a fireplace. sharing some wine and making love. :)

Property Rights Ch 4 is up and since it's rated pg-13 Here is the link.

We all know that crime doesn't take a holiday, so there's a good chance that at least one of the guys will be on call over Christmas. Therefore I think that they'll probably stay home and do all the old fashioned christmas things like drinking mulled wine, eating too much and watching 'it's a wonderful life' in bed.

Anyway, I've actually written something, bad eye and all, and you can find it at my journal here

It's called 'It's too late' and it's very angsty. Also set a couple of years in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back