The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine. Fine! I hope that when Nick finally pushes Greg up against that wall, makes out with him like no tomorrow, proposes a civil union, fights the president, changes congress, gets the laws changed, moves to the suburbs, has 2 dogs and 2 adopted Himilain whistle children and dies very, very happy with his punk-rock lover...

That your cable dies.

*screams* you're a mean and horrible human being. *sobs loudly* I'm going to go kill myself. I hope you're HAPPY! I was just trying to help! To get the world to recognise the beauty of your masterpiece! You're dead. to. me. now.

Hey Serenity, thanks for the poll. I went with "Subtext is Everything" (like pretty much everyone else), and added you to my friends. I like having friends. ;)

*screams* you're a mean and horrible human being. *sobs loudly* I'm going to go kill myself. I hope you're HAPPY! I was just trying to help! To get the world to recognise the beauty of your masterpiece! You're dead. to. me. now.

Did I mention that all of this would be on their much adored HBO spinoff? That's right, H.B.O.

I really hope we get to see Greg make an advancement next year. I think that a) being a higher-ranking CSI would probably give him more screen time and b) that it would mean he could work lower-profile cases with individual CSIs, rather than all AHOD cases.

Now, if they should so choose to pair him with Nick, I certainly wouldn't complain... :D

Did I mention that all of this would be on their much adored HBO spinoff? That's right, H.B.O.
Wow. I'm so standing you up at coffee. ;)

I liked Greg's quirky scene about Brass and suits in WtG. I feel like in the last couple episodes he's been returning more to his older, funnier self, and I would really like to see that reflect on their relationship. Maybe he's happier because he already is IN a secret relationship with Nick...hey, I hear CSI is doing that now....;)

Okay, I just finished watching "I Like To Watch" (it aired here last night, but I was at a meeting, so I only just sat down to watch it)

Did anyone else think that perhaps Greg has a thing for firemen? It was just the glint in the eye when he was talking to the film crew about "Who wouldn't trust a fireman?" - it made me think "Hmm.. you like it when Nicky dresses up like a fireman for you, don'tcha G?"

:devil:

Or maybe it's just my gutter mind again... :p

forensicsgirl said:

Did anyone else think that perhaps Greg has a thing for firemen? It was just the glint in the eye when he was talking to the film crew about "Who wouldn't trust a fireman?" - it made me think "Hmm.. you like it when Nicky dresses up like a fireman for you, don'tcha G?"

I thought exactly the same thing! :devil: He definitly 'pinged' when talking about firemen!

There are TOO many jokes I can make about flaming and poles right now.

*Thinks about Nick as a fireman and Greg a helpless tennant*

Oh well. I think Greg has a hero complex. Cops? Check. Firemen? Check. Superior CSIs? Check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back