The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenity said:
Morning all! It's with a mix of sadness and joy that I come to inform you that my last chapter is now up, called:

Epilogue - The Everlasting

I hope you enjoy.
squeal, that was just adorable!!! i luv it!!!

cough you so need to do a sequel of them in hawaii!!! cough haha

Beautiful, thank you. *sighs sadly* I can't believe it's all over. Any plans for your next fic yet? *g* We work you so hard.

lament, I'll try and find a pic for you...

I might have a little one-shot ficlet to post in the morning, if I can get it done tonight.

There's also been some interest expressed in seeing the boys on honeymoon so I might (stress 'might') have a think about doing a one-chapter fic that follows that.

Serenity said:
I might have a little one-shot ficlet to post in the morning, if I can get it done tonight.

There's also been some interest expressed in seeing the boys on honeymoon so I might (stress 'might') have a think about doing a one-chapter fic that follows that.

OK girl, you're making me look bad, I so need to get my fingers moving again. Home again home again, and still in one piece, thank goodness. I am so far behind in my reading, I haven't even read Geek's recent fics, I probably need to be spanked for that. So, I think I better go catch up. I'll be around though, and Wojo, I'm so sorry, needless to see it was a rough vacation, not sure if you checked the LJ, please forgive me, and I probably need to be spanked for that also, bad Kelly

Kelly

I forgive you Shacky , no gig deal. I still want you to beta my fic of course.

I did write another story in the mean time and I used the beta service on WMTDB. I wanted to try it, thought it was going to be complicated but it wasn't.
Read story here - some of you may have read it it, its called Unexpected visit - Nick's parents visit the boys and Nick is forced to tell them the truth about he and Greg - rated PG

For some reason my banner isn't showing up in this post???

Hey Wojo :) I had a look, and for some weird reason, the checkbox for "add signature with this post" wasn't checked - bizarre... I checked it for you and voila - one banner with a very cute Greg ;)

forensicsgirl said:
Hey Wojo :) I had a look, and for some weird reason, the checkbox for "add signature with this post" wasn't checked - bizarre... I checked it for you and voila - one banner with a very cute Greg ;)
thanks, yeah that was weird!
and serenity that was a good ending! (GSR also reminded me of Hill street blues!)

Wojo said:
I forgive you Shacky , no gig deal. I still want you to beta my fic of course.

Read story here - some of you may have read it it, its called Unexpected visit - Nick's parents visit the boys and Nick is forced to tell them the truth about he and Greg - rated PG

For some reason my banner isn't showing up in this post???

Thank you, I feel so bad, but needless to say, it wasn't the ideal trip, but home again now. Of course I'll read anything else you need me to. I also have this great idea for a video, but it may take me a couple of days to pull it together, hopefully.

Oh, and I'm so glad the beta thing worked for you! Matt was working on something I know, but I think it was something else, not sure yet.

Kelly

Hello fellow Fort people. Wow I haven't been around in such a long time. School decided to make itself known for the last few weeks, but I'm almost done with it so YAY for me.

Anyway about The Love. I see there have been some changes on nickngreg. Yay to Serenity and everyone that took over. You guys are awesome.

I just watched the season finale yesterday I think and I don't know if it was just me but it was... meeh. Didn't really have that season finale feel to it. I don't know I guess I just thought it should have ended with the episode before and left us all tortured. Would have been bold.

It left me in a Nick and Greg writing mood though because there was so little of them in the episode. I guess that's a plus. I haven't been reading anything lately and I was just skimming through the post here and some things seem interesting. Guess I'm gonna have to start reading.

Welcome back, yeah I agree aboutt he finale. It didn't do anything for me. They hyped it up so much and when It finallt aired I was like 'that was it?' It was Dissapointing in my opinion.
(these 30second Greg scenes gotta stop - they tick me off - Eric deserves more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back