The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
sissi59100 said:
great im gonna see them, i can't wait!!! oh and you can call me sissi Kelly ;)

Goodie, I just posted my House icons there, and we can discuss Nick/Greg and partake of adult beverages, if you are old enough, my site can turn into a party place with lots of guests sometime, it's all awesome.

Kelly

sissi59100 said:
well im 18 is that old enough?

oh and wojo: your fi was really hot, iw anan a greg slave too :lol: :devil:

Of course you can join us, it's all fun there. We are discussing Greg and coffee ice cream right now ;)

Kelly

I dont understan haven´t you guys seen all Seasons?? there is 6 seasons right?? and all of them is done right?

I dont understand when people talking about whats about to happen, do you mean in Season 7?

*YAWN* Damn, what a party we had over at my LJ last night, but how fun, girls we must do it again sometime. Hey hey, Sissi, you never came (Or I need a slap because I forgot your screen name, but all of my House Icons are still up there.

Kelly

sissi59100 said:
lol no they are talkin about the finale hunny cause season 6 is still airing ;)

WHAT???? season 6 is still airing?
Isnt it 23 episodes in season 6 and the last one is Bang Bang??
I think they showed the last episode in season 6 in sweden last week.
They said on television it was seasons end,
I am so confused :confused:

Lets just say this, have Greg worked with Grissom on a case with a old women, a famous one and wich Greg likes and he gets a autograph from her?

there are 24 episodes this season. Last two are the two part finale showing on May 11 & 18th. then season 6 will be over.

The episode with Greg and the woman's autograph who was played by Faye Dunaway was episode 13 - Kiss,kiss,bye,bye.

Of of course we are ahead, is there any other slash pairing that exists? Yes I'm biased, but that's OK

Kelly

Perhaps it's simply my liberal roots, but I don't think it would be that much of a stretch for the love to fly on the show.

They've had enough cute scenes between these two, and I can't see either of these two actors objecting to it... and it would be nice to see a gay relationship on television that isn't *all* about the fact that they're Jack from Will and Grace or Queer Eye gay.

But either way - they're still adorable together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back