The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only half watching the show last night because I wasn't expecting any Nick or Greg appearances. I caught Nick's scenes, but I didn't get what went on with Greg--can anyone tell me about his scene(s)? With all the GSR talk going on over at the episode thread, no one's talking about what else went on in the ep.

Thanks!

Wow..Lots of posts.

No Nick/Greg scenes last night..A bummer. But, I'm worried about next week's episode! I don' want Greg or Nick to die! It'll ruin everything!!

i know! if they kill greg im buyin a shot gun... is that still pg-13?? :eek: o well :lol:

Heh. No shotguns needed, everyone. Just take a breath.
The guy who dies/nearly dies maybe is going to be Brass. For one thing he's the most physically alike the guy in the diner picture on cbs.com and there's been spoilers and rumors in magazines for a couple of weeks now about him. So take a breath, put the guns away, it's not Greg. At least I'm fairly sure. :D

I've read spoilers that substantiate what Wojo and Onigami are saying. Relax. I'm sure Greg will be fine. ;)

shacky20 said:
Wojo said:
acording to the spoilers I read:
Brass gets shot and his life may come to an end. It isn't Greg who's life is in danger.

Wojo, I was thinking the same thing last night for some reason. That person just popped in my mind. Where did you hear this from

Kelly

last month this site's news section had this atricle about the CSI finale and death. There is also talk about it at the spoiler lab thread.

Just was to say, your House icon so rocks.

Kelly

thanks Kelly i love it too (big house fan :p )

as fpr the death spoiler it was written everywhere that Greg is gonna be okay so no worries guys :D

sissi59100 I have sevral more, if you go to my LJ, we can post and share if you want, I have severa winners!

Come on people, I wanna play. I have to kids gone, yes both of them are at Grandma's House, and Tre is working, and Kelly is ready to Party. And to anyone, got some good news about WMTDB and the how the site is doing. Plus I wanna chat.

Kelly

okay Kelly, the link is on your profile right? :D im gonna take a look

A chat? where can we do that? (i know it's 1 am in here but im not tired at all lol )

I was just talking about going to my LJ to "talk" we've done it several times, post and repost, and yes, I do believe my LJ address is in my profile.

Kelly

hey all, check out my new story called 'The Ultimate Gift' Rated NC-17, find it at the usual places or PM me.

Wojo said:
hey all, check out my new story called 'The Ultimate Gift' Rated NC-17, find it at the usual places or PM me.

And I must say, it is wonderful and nice and hot.

And sissi59100 it is in there, and I'm posting my House icons now.

Kelly

great im gonna see them, i can't wait!!! oh and you can call me sissi Kelly ;)

Wojo, wanna read your story, could you PM me the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back