The Event

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Sep 21, 2010.

1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Omg i finally watch Monday's ep and really enjoyed it. Can't wait for next week.
    Even if The Event is just one season I'm fine with that. :)

-----------------
    [​IMG]

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Finally got around to watchng this from 3-28~

Previously the aliens were in a church sourrounded by the militia, from oders by Pres. Martinez, I swear Blair Underwood is so gorgeous, and such a great actor:p

Thomas tells all the people "we all know are days are numbered"

Meanwhile Sean and Vicki threatining the VP, wanting to know where Dempsey is [Hal Holbrook] and security breaks in they run, and are chased, but escape. [he's in France]

Sophia & Martinez ssspar on the phone again, he goes "You've lied to me since we met" Simon a double agent tells Sophia to surrender, she says "NO'" he goes "they'll kill you if you don't" She calls one of her co-horts and aks him to get them out, [188] people he says "It's impossible". They shoot one of the troops guys. She calls again and warns him, he goes "your warning me" then all of a sudden everything starts shaking like an earthquake, [good graphics] and they've blown up the Washington Momument and says "you have no idea what were capable of":wtf:

Sean and Vicki in France, looking for Dempsey, it shows him and his archaeologist went into the "chamber" and he shoots him:eek:

Sophia and Thomas have another confrontation, and stand their ground, think their both right, but their both wrong, as his girlfriend watches form a distant~

Apparently Thomas had switched out his blood while pretending to ba a lab tech & Pres. Martinez think they can decode his mesages, to see what they're really up too:confused: Simon is ticked off at Sophia and they get into it~

Sean and Vicky arrive in France and party with her old friend, reminisce and drink wine vodka and eat.She used to be a CIA operatve.

Poor Lilia, she's caught up in this mess, her dad is an alien and so she's half-half, she's freaked out and calls them "monsters"

Back in France Dempsy and his guide go into the chamber and there are scads of mummies, encased in stone, CREEPY~we don't know what he's up too, and BTW wow is Halbrook old now:(

So Pres. Martinez gets together 3 busses, [if this so far sounds confusing, it is]. They break the code and get a helicopter and Martinez gives the order "to take them down" Sophia hears the chopper over head and realizes Martinez knows everything. he goes to her "this ends now":eek: So one bus explodes the a 2nd and then out of the blue the Portal sucks up the 3rd bus PHFFFFT:wtf: to be continued~

3. Desertwind

Sophia and the sleepers mourn their losses after negotiations break down:And Sterling tests Simon's loyalties

TV Guide, issue April 4-10~

4. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Lets just hope The Event does come back in 2 weeks. It is still low with the ratings but steady. Episode 16 "You Bury Other Things Too" pulled in a 1.3 rating and 4.14 million viewers.

Honestly, I think this show is underrated.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  5. Desertwind

This ep. was awesome so intensive, Virginia Madsen as the "guest" was good as always. Her and Pres Martinez at odds about the TB testing.. a ploy to fool the sleepers. And the sleepers, are in a community planning their next move to bring the rest of their tribe, 2 billion people on board in the U.S. Thier mourning the other people who got caught in the bes explosion:(

Sean and Vicki get ambushed while trying to find Dempsey [Hal Halbrook], wjp has found hyrogriphics from the olden days, but Sean escapes to find the friend who set them up. And he does. Vicki looks like she's in a horrific fire. Got to see what happens next week.

Simon is a betrayer and get caught, and Sophia is so distressed by this. He was good as the double agent, and we don't know his demise either. A really good series, and I hope it gets picked up too:bolian:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  6. Hardline Pro

Now that I think of it, could the President be an alien also? It would be an interesting twist...

7. Desertwind

I highly doubt that, due to the fact that he gave the order to explode the buses, and the sleepers/aliens would die to protect their own:(

8. Desertwind

9. Desertwind

It's back after a two week hiatus~

Jarvis questions Martinez's leadership and agrees to meet an adversary

TV Guide, issue April 18-May 1st~

10. Hardline Pro

I just watched the episode "Cut Off the Head". This episode was AWESOME

-FINALLY, everything is starting to make sense now.
    -The President is going to be injured.
    -Sophia is still plans on killing AMERICANS even thought the VP did what she asked.
    -I liked Sophia when she wasn't evil.
    -The President's wife is an alien.
    -Dempsey killed himself?! WTF!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK AND I WANT THIS SHOW TO BE RENEWED. (Even though it's probably not going to happen) :(

11. Desertwind

This episode was riveting. How Sophia convinced VP Jarvis to side with her against Pres. Martinez, how horrible:( Sean saves Vicki, and then Dempsey [Hal Holbrook] shoots himself in the head, a shocker. Lala invites one of her guards in for a drink, takes his jacket lifts his cell phone and goes to the bathroom to make a 911, call. She was gone for way too long , he gets suspicious kicks in the door, she slams him over the head and escapes. Meanwhile Virgina Madsen has suspicions about Martinez's wife, that she is "one of them" he gets miffed off, gets her files but later has his own suspicions about her bogus story and her parents and where they're really from. So we see Jarvis slip some poison into the presidents cup and that's how it ends:wtf: So thrilling. I sure do hope that Martinez senses something is wrong and catches on to his betrayal from Jarvis [Blair Underwood, so gorgeous] I sure hope this show is not canceled:)

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/the-event-nbc

12. Desertwind

A sudden illness in the White House is investigated by Peel and Sterling. Michael helps Leila

TV Guide, issue April 18-May 1~

13. Hardline Pro

THE EVENT'S RATINGS - APRIL 25TH EPISODE

Up from last week. :)

- 4.620 million viewers
    - 2.9/4 HH
    - 1.3/3 A18-49

14. Desertwind

This episode keep me on the edge of my seat, so riveting. How Jarvis slipped the poison into Pres. Martinez's tea. What great acting from Blair Underwood,:wtf:and his side-kick knew, and the end when he found the poison on his shirt-sleeve. And Sofia so evil she's creepy. And how Leila ran away and called Sean, and her dad found her, and they killed the security guard and were cleaning up when who knocks at the door..Sofia..:eek: And Sean who's on his own quest to find out what the H is happening. Him and Vicki found on a huge ship that these evil doers are sending poison over to her from Russia to posion the whole population. How Elias wife sat beside his bedside and then he went into a seizure, intense. Such a great show, I hope they pick it up and thank's HardlinePro for the figures:bolian:

15. Desertwind

The White House deals with the unfolding tragedy, while Sterling investigates his primary suspect

TV Guide, issue May 2-8~