The Event

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This episode left one breathless. From the beginnng till the end. Sofia is on her evil rampage to get this virus that she gave to the VP to kill the pres. Sean and Vicki hop a plane to get this deadly virus out of the hands of the courier who also boared the plane but they don't know who it is:confused: Meanwhile Sterling confronts the VP and says she knows he's behind the president going into a coma. He's appalled by these accusations and promptly fires him. Leila and her co-hort and her dad try to escape the compound and he's shot. Before he dies, he gives the vile of an antidote to save the president and stop the virus from spreading. So many twists and turns it's so exciting, so will the president die or be saved, time will tell:(

2. Desertwind

Jarvis orders an air strike over the objections of Peel:Sterling discovers an unlikely ally in Simon

TV Guide, issue May 9-15~

3. Desertwind

Another intense with so many twists and turns. Sofia is bound and determined to get this infected lung to all the people, starting with a shopping mall. The anti-dote to save Pres. Martinez is on it's way and due to his wife will save him. Sean and Vicki are on a mission to save the poison from escaping and he shoots out the air-ducts. Jarvis is a pawn of Sofia's and his demise will became apparent as he's such a betrayer. This show makes one sit on the edge of their seats for sure.. stay tuned:bolian:

4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys! :)

This show reminds me of "24" it is indeed Desertwind full of many twist and turns. :)

I'm so sad that Michael got killed off the show. :(
    What can I say? I'm a Gilmore Girls fan. :thumbsup:
    Scott a.k.a. Michael played "Luke" on the Gilmore girls. :)

Looking forward to Monday night!

-----------------
    [​IMG]

5. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

The Event has been canceled. Such a shame, just goes to show you that nothing original can make it on TV anymore, it's all about crappy reality TV, spin-offs, and re-makes. :(

6. Desertwind

Well that really sucks big time crap, such a great show and great cast. I don't get this at all:(

Pres. Martinez returns to the White House [yeah he recovers] intent on punishing the traitors who betrayed him and Sofia battles guilt

TV Guide, issue May 16-22!

7. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I just hope it doesn't end on a huge cliffhanger, which it probably will. Such a shame, on of the only new shows that enjoyed this year. :(

8. Desertwind

More intensity, Pres. Martinex is back. [Blair Underwood:p] His wife gave him the antidote and he recovered enough to confront Jarvis, in his face big time. He denied everything, of course. He's such a rat. Sofia the wicked woman who has only one agenda, to kill everone to get her people back to earth. Sean and Jackie find Leila whos' been injected with the deadly virus and Sean can't even tough her, or he wll die. So intense so many different scenerios. The season finale next week. I can't believe they canceled this great show.

9. Desertwind

The portal begins to open in the Season 1 finale. In other events, Martinez and Peel are immersed in a power struggle

TV Guide, issue May 23-29~

10. Desertwind

Well in this season finale, Sophia won, the portal opened up after powerful earthquakes shook everywhere. The aliens [her people] will start coming to earth. Pres. Martinex is on the mend and is bound and determned to show everyone that Jarvis is a betrayer. Meanwhile Sean hasn't gven up on Leila, who's been gven a strong drug to make her well. what a drag that this electryfing drama has been canceled. we'll never get to see or know what happened next:(