The Did you know...? Thread

Re: The Did You Know Thread

David Caruso was a substitiute point guard at Archbishop Molloy High School in New York. Between scenes he's been known to bury three-pointers just outside the set.
Ok now that's just way sexy. I just love guys who can bury three-pointers like all the time. I just love guys who are great at bball. Oh I love point guards. Awesome, thanks for sharing.

Hrockz said:
David Caruso was a substitiute point guard at Archbishop Molloy High School in New York. Between scenes he's been known to bury three-pointers just outside the set.
Ok now that's just way sexy. I just love guys who can bury three-pointers like all the time. I just love guys who are great at bball. Oh I love point guards. Awesome, thanks for sharing.

Oooh and I'm getting a wonderful image of him in those old-school basketball shorts *sigh*

Emily procter loves vintage art and furniture....she loves to go to flea markets and such......

oh and here's a pic of Jon in his band....... Jon is the one on the far left....

Adam Rodriguez and Jon Togo both have myspace accounts!!!!.... :D .....

Jon has a tatoo on his left shoulder of a clown riding a bee waving a wand....it was on a old deck of playing cards

-David Caruso was a substitiute point guard at Archbishop Molloy High School in New York. Between scenes he's been known to bury three-pointers just outside the set.
Oh God that's hot. I can see it, Armani clad David Caruso getting 3 pointers! Oh wow...heartbeats gone wacko now...

Ooo, at that year when he was in school, that's when they wore those really short shorts! *squee*

Adam Rodriguez and Jon Togo both have myspace accounts!!!!....
ANOTHER reason i should get me one of those! :lol:

I think I just found that out today actually, and it was quite by accident. I can't remenber what the band was called though.

Hunter
Jon Togo is one of my friends on MySpace, so that is true. Adam Rodriguez I found as well, and it said it was official, so I added him :D

me too!! i sent Jon a message and i got a response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cool!!!!! and he's on my friend list....Adam is too...but i've yet to get a response from him.....but i got one from JON...WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :D

oh and when Jon first joined the cast he found out he would be working with David....whom he was a big fan of...and David found this out and gave Jon a pair of his shoes......Jon said they are on a shelf in his trailer with a plaque next to them sayin "David Caruso gave me these shoes"

emily procter have a 80 band" The WHITE LIGHTNING" she is the singer and with the band she use her alter-ego name brittany wendsday!!

csi_pinoy said:
umm ok i got one, not that intersting but still...
did u know that both david caruso and jonathan togo have irish italian blood

*chuckles* I'm sure Jon would please his ancestors by marrying a pretty Ireland-obsessed Italian girl who loves him unconditionally. :cool:

Did you know:

Adam Rodriguez was a stock broker before he decided to pursue acting, and he appeared in the Jennifer Lopez video, "If You Had My Love."

David Caruso owns a clothing store in Miami named Steam.

One of Rex Linn's earliest jobs was at the Oklahoma City Zoo.

Adam Rodriguez was also in a 50 Cent video, alongside Rory Cochrane, for 50's 'Many Men' video.

Need4Speed
OMG what did Jon say? I've only posted a comment saying 'Thanks for the add'.

Back