~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

well I just.. I mean.. well GO Frank.. hahaha lmao

bye Liz... we'll miss you

:lol: I love Frank's quotes :D :lol: my fave is "Do I have stupid written over my bald head?" :lol:

when does frank say this:
Det. Frank Tripp: Come on, don't you guys have some gizmo to track this thing? That blue light with the buzzers and bells or that mass-spectro-detecto-whatever-you-call-it thingy?
I'm not certain. I remember it though, and it was very funny! Ducky might know. I'll ask over in the Frank thread - or maybe the Speed one. They know lots of episode trivia in there! :)

EDIT...I have it on good authority that the episode in question was 'Extreme'.

[Pedro is a suspect]
Horatio Caine: Gentlemen, may I?
Lawyer: Be kind, Horatio.
Horatio Caine: As always. All right, now, Pedro, the gun we found in your room has tied you to two murders.
Lawyer: But possession doesn't make my client the killer.
Horatio Caine: We also have your skin cells on the tourniquet you used.
Lawyer: ALLEGEDLY used.
Horatio Caine: Allegedly used.
[turns to the Lawyer]
Horatio Caine: Now, are you going to rebut everything I'm saying?
Lawyer: Yes.
Horatio Caine: Excellent.
Hehe, I loved it when H was interviewing Petro - when he said 'Excellent' at the end it was soooo funny. :lol:

Was that in 'Wet Foot, Dry Foot', when H gives a little smile after saying "excellent"? I might be getting confused, but if it is, I have a cap of that on my other computer, which I will post tomorrow. :)

Whilst those pictures are lovely Pusher, I notice that you've obtained them from davidcarusofans.com. The owner of that site specifically asks that pictures are not downloaded from there. Here's what it says on the site:
"Please do not hotlink or download the pictures. Enjoy them here. We are neither distributing them or making money on them".

Also, the CSI Files Board Rules state:
Also, you should only include an inline images from web space that you own, or with the permission from the web master on which the image is located to avoid what results in costly bandwidth theft to the originating site owner.

When posting images, please remember to credit the site where you got the pictures from. This is very important.

Also, please do not post images from davidcarusofans.com, unless you have been given permission.

Thanks. :)

Luce even if it's not form that eppy.. I wanna see that cap anyway... :D :D

No worries Pusher. Just thought I had better let you know. :)

Hi IMS! That picture is on my laptop at home (I'm at work at the moment), so I'll post it tonight. That's a promise! ;)

Was that in 'Wet Foot, Dry Foot', when H gives a little smile after saying "excellent"? I might be getting confused
Sorry Lucy, I didn't see your question. :eek: It was in 'Wet Foot, Dry Foot' and his little smile was adorable, don't worry your not getting confused. ;)

Thanks for clarifying that Tink! :)
don't worry your not getting confused. ;)
That makes a change! :lol: I love Christmas, but there's so much to think about, things get a little blurry in my head (even before alcohol!). :D

*waiting for pic*......

CSIM it wasn't me who posted the quotes, it was Pusher. Gonna watch Recoil tonight!!!!

*chokes* Ouh, okay Zippy. When did I posted that? I think I was not quite sane. Must have left my brain in the loo.
Oh and Zippy, where are you from? It seems you and I have the CSI Miami episode showing tonight. I've always thought everyone else watched 'Recoil' yesterday except me.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back