~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

i want too to watch all DC movies. but there are too many problems (trammel). in my country we don`t have credit carsa and i can`t buy anything from internet. in the shops (stor) don't have his old films too, even in free torrents in bulgaria miss DC filmbox. i only can wait TV cabel to let some moves with him....:<<
but i have you friends, have this forum, all season CSI miami on my PC and that is enough for naw. i love DC and will wait patiently too si all DC work in the screen.

Okay, ImS & Casper I was not prepeared for them pic's! :lol: *picks myself up*

tell me about it, I was bearly awake, then I saw them and I think they sent me back to sleep :lol:

You ladies okay?? I was bored so I posted that for fun! :lol: It's my way of relaxing..seeing DC pics.. :D :D

CASPER that pic was amazing...you should relax more.. ;)

Sorry Leanne and Tink.. didn't meaen to... lol :lol:

^^^ :lol: Leanne that rocks! That's exactly what we need.

That's great Leanne! :lol:

i like this one pic. young, dressed in brown, look blond and the sunglasses around his neck.
hum...

I really like that picture Pusher. Very yummy! :D

it is suuuper Yummi....more please :p

ohh and Ducky... who doesn't like movies where they kill a lot of people.. :D :D just becoz, I meed to watch King of NY too... lol

I think soon you are the first Swedish I actually like :lol: :lol:

Wow took he ages to reply, picking myself up off the floor, great pics though :lol:

Pusher I think Golden Parachute is a great H eppy, I love that colour shirt on him, and he does look really young.
In fact in my mind he has never looked better in the whole of Miami than he does at the start of season one, and that is going some :p

ohh and Ducky... who doesn't like movies where they kill a lot of people.. :D :D just becoz, I meed to watch King of NY too... lol

I think soon you are the first Swedish I actually like :lol: :lol:

:lol: :eek: I dunno what to say... is it a good thing or a bad thing.. ;P ??

LOVLEY pic Pusher... and yeah he looks the best in the beginning of s1.. :D looks so young and I love when he has the sunnies on the neck.. and I got SO ICREDIBLY happy when he did it in the last eppy of s3 coz he hadn't done it much in s2 :( and he DOES look good in that colour :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back