~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

Yeah you're also watching it on AXN right? Me too. I'm in Malaysia, in KL. You? Recoil's in 20 mins time... :p

Cool. I'm in Singapore. I'll be watching 'Recoil' on AXN in 25 minutes or so.

Im so excited for you guy's 'Recoil' is a great H episode, I hope you all enjoy it! :D

:lol: Ok I have a question, I have only seen NYPD Blue season one, and I know that DC's character John Kelly, leaves in season two, why does his character leave? Did John transfer? and what happened between John Kelly and the police woman who was done for murder, Janice I think her name is.

John Kelly left because IAB comes to the precinct to reinvestigate some of his old cases (even though he was an honest cop - it gets quite complicated as to why he was being investigated!) Haverill has Kelly transferred to borough dispatch duty. Kelly's reaction is to quit.

As far as Janice is concerned, she has to serve jail time (not long though - I can't remember exactly how long, though I think it was less than a year). Even so, we are definitely left with the impression that they will stay together. They were a great couple and really loved each other! Aww... :D

Why do I have a crazy idea that:
John Kelly quit but was considered as transferred. So, John Kelly went to Miami and wanted a new lease of life and changed his name to 'Horatio Caine'. Then he tried finding a new job. He got into the bomb squad and managed to climb all the way to be the boss of CSI Miami day shift[or whichever shift it was].

I get confused that the two shows are not related at all. :lol: I'm weird..

John Kelly quit but was considered as transferred. So, John Kelly went to Miami and wanted a new lease of life and changed his name to 'Horatio Caine'
:lol:

Sometimes Casper you really make me giggle - I started laughing after I read that, and my mum said 'What are you laughing at?' I quickly composed myself, she already thinks im mad I didn't want add more suspicion. :lol:

:lol: Sorry bout that Tink. Or is it you're welcome? Anyway, I actually started getting confused when I was reading the fact that John Kelly was a New York cop. So since HC came to Miami from NY, my mind was officially...jumbled.. :lol: Now I know! :D.. I guess.. :p

you guys crack me up... always puts a smile on my face.. :D

now.. how 'bout that cap..??

John Kelly quit but was considered as transferred. So, John Kelly went to Miami and wanted a new lease of life and changed his name to 'Horatio Caine'.
Wow! So I'm not the only one who thinks that would be a great explanation! Especially since now they've given Horatio this dark New York past!

he has a NY past... did not know that... hmmm when do you get to know that??

Sorry bout that Tink. Or is it you're welcome?
It's definalty 'Your welcome' I like having a giggle it's always nice - even if I do look silly. :lol:

Here is a little gift from 'King Of NY'

KoN9101.jpg

This picutre is from www.davidcaruso.org.

he has a NY past... did not know that... hmmm when do you get to know that??
Well, this seems to be something new that's coming up on Season 4, so if you don't have access to this season, you may not have found this out yet. I think they first talked about the NY part during the NY crossover episodes this season. I always thought Horatio spent his entire career in Florida, but I think they're changing it up on us!

Aw, sad face pic from 'King of New York'. I don't think I can watch the end of that film again. :(

you guys crack me up... always puts a smile on my face.. :D

now.. how 'bout that cap..??
Okay, I did promise, so here it is. Infact, here's two smiley pics from 'Wet Foot, Dry Foot'.

tn_DVD_079.jpg

Horatio: Now, are you going to rebut everything I'm saying?
Lawyer: Yes.
Horatio: Excellent.

tn_DVD_083.jpg

Still amused as he leaves the interrogation room. :D

*Caps by Lucy Inc*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back