~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

Since hearing about H's NY past I wondered if they were going to announce one day that his real name is John Kelly. Anyway, I just got my NYPD Blue DVD set so... *runs away to watch it :)*

Lovely caps Lucy. Really lovely. *faints* Worth waiting for! :D

I thought 'King Of New York' was excellent, but I know what you mean about the ending. :(

Great caps Lucy, I love that smile when he said 'Excellent' :lol:

I thought 'King Of New York' was excellent, but I know what you mean about the ending.
I think that film is not one of my favourites for the obvious reason, but I really did like that hat he was wearing whilst the car chase was going on! :devil: :lol:

That was a cool hat. :lol:

Great caps Lucy, I love every smiles of H :>
idea CSI Miami (present)- NYPD Blue (past) is cool. i too have some views in my head what can be happened if two shows is crossover. and i scare of my development imagination, i`m too old for this staff heheh
but it`s Christmas time and i can take a little rest of the real world :>
i`m at work and try to finish my job, but with yours post i mast stay later :>> don`t worry i,ll not regret ...

Hey, nice caps [/b]Luce[/b]. I was smiling when I saw the 'Inc' at the end. He does seemed to still be amused even after the interrogation dosen't he :lol:!

Okay, I think I've got this HC/JK thing all sorted out. John Kelly is the cop from New York but he quit[or transferred].

Horatio Caine is the cop who transferred from New York to Miami and have no relation what-so-ever to John Kelly. They might have met or talked but I'm sure they forgot! :lol:

Here's DC in behind the scene of 'Three Way'
btsthreewayhoratio6fg.jpg

Courtesy of DC's Allstarz

Ohh I like that shirt too! Thanks for posting Casper. :D

Yer Welcome Tink and Leanne. :)

I thought you should know as well that the person with the blue and silver shoes on is me. :D :lol:

I thought you should know as well that the person with the blue and silver shoes on is me.
:lol: I bet your really one of the crew in disguise as Casper! :eek:

:lol: :lol: Thank you Leanne!

Yes, I am Tink! David dosen't know I've been stealing..*ahem* borrowing his set of sunnies each time he's out on the set. :lol:

^^^^ If thats the case, can you get me a locket of red hair for my DC loving collection! :lol:

With pleasure! *writes on notepad*
Hmm...when do you need that hair? I can make it by this Sunday as a Christmas present. :lol:I'll tell the hairdresser to stop cutting or trimming his hair for a while.. :D
Speaking of hair, he does have very long side burns.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back