~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

I..guess so. Least now I know I'm not the most hung up DC fans around. It would be nice to see DC act as someone else. I mean, all this while I've thought of him as 'Horatio' and none other. Oh well, I'll just make the most of what I have.. :)

aww don't feel bad casper... I haden't seen a DC movie before csi either... well yeah I had but I didn't know he was in them until I saw them again after csi.. so... if someone should be the worst fan, it's me... :(

That is quite funny Casper...I hadn't really seen him till Miami either.....then I watched Proof of Life and found it really funny that he wasn't Horatio :lol: it took me half the film to sort that out.

Although he did look really fine...the shorter hair made him look really boyish... ;)

I saw him in Miami first, too, then I bought China Girl. His character in that is *very* different to Horatio, lol.

the shorter hair made him look really boyish...

I gotta agree on that one... hmmm.. I don't think I have proof of live now that I think of it... awwww I'll buy it after christmas.. :D

China Girl and King of New York... I love both (I'm sorry, I'm a freak, I like movies where they kill lots of people) very violent movies, but what else you get with Abel Ferrara?

in China Girl... his character is just insane.

in China Girl... his character is just insane.

I need to see that move.. :D lol.

ohh and Ducky... who doesn't like movies where they kill a lot of people.. :D :D just becoz, I meed to watch King of NY too... lol

I thought DC was really cute in 'King Of New York' probably becuase he looked so young, I love the car chase on the bridge! :D

I have a pic of DC on the cover of Kiss of death.. hold on a sec i'll go find it

ahh I found it..

so handsome.. :)

KoD.jpg

Very nice IMS. A very handsome shot indeed! :devil:

oh yes.. and with those word I'm gonna say good night and go to sleep so I can get to dreamland.. :D :lol:

night everyone

I mean, all this while I've thought of him as 'Horatio' and none other.

:lol: Hehehe me too and I don't have any problem with that :p DC's portrayal as Horatio is so impressive that I think when I watch other movies with DC in it, I might have a hard time NOT thinking he's Horatio.

Really!? Well, that made me feel a lot better Zippy :D! I don't think I can ever see him as a violent killer or a ruthless gang leader or whatever characters he had played before. I dunno if that's a good or bad thing though.. *thinks* :rolleyes:.

Okay, maybe I can see him with ruffled red hair..and more..haha!
Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back