~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

Us brits get a raw deal in DVD market too!! A box set is generally about 40 - 50 quid!!
Exactly. That's why I never buy them here. I always buy them online, usually from a US based site. It's much cheaper that way. :)

Us brits get a raw deal in DVD market too!! A box set is generally about 40 - 50 quid!!
That is so true, NYPD season 1 the cheapest I found it for in the UK was £35! :eek: I got my sister to buy the region 1 DVD £17 - thats a huge difference to see my beloved DC! :lol:

Me too! I remember when NYPD Blue was showing here I didn't pay any attention to it and couldn't care less. I might've seen DC in it but also couldn't be bothered coz I just wasn't paying attention. Or maybe the DC bug hasn't jumped on me. :lol:

I get all psycho over DC fairly recently and mostly coz of his character as Horatio Caine. Really really love him as Horatio. :D :D :D

I don't blame myself for not jumping on the DC bandwagon when he was in NYPD Blue (I would have been about 6 at the time) but why on Earth did I wait until Season 3 of CSI Miami?! Damn me for having something against spin off shows! (Note: I no longer have anything against them :))

I've never been one for jumping on any bandwagon, but I just thought that as soon as I saw DC in NYPD Blue back in 1993 that he was totally gorgeous! :D

That is so true, NYPD season 1 the cheapest I found it for in the UK was £35! :eek: I got my sister to buy the region 1 DVD £17 - thats a huge difference to see my beloved DC! :lol:

^I bought my Blue season 1 for 81€ so HA! (it was even UK import, which means I had to deal with no Finnish subtitles)

Was Christmas shopping today and only one of the five media shops had NYPD season one and it was £45....looks like it may be a little longer before I see JK :rolleyes:

I did stop and stare at the cover though ;)

I did stop and stare at the cover though
Whilst shopping you managed to get a DC fix, im impressed! :lol:

On the same subject regarding DVD covers, I really love him on the 'Kiss Of Death' DVD cover - he looks hot! :devil:

[[On the same subject regarding DVD covers, I really love him on the 'Kiss Of Death' DVD cover - he looks hot]]

That is SO true...

Oh I forgot to look for 'Kiss of Death' I knew there was something I missed!!

I had a huge DC fix, I looked at all CSI: Miami covers....I told myself I was comparing prices but actually I was just drooling....

I am crazy....crazy for DC

I take a list of all his movies when I go DVD shopping so that I don't forget any...

Is that weird?

Thumpy, that's a great story! Thanks for sharing.

:lol: You're welcome! I don't know why it never occurred to me to share that one with y'all before...when I saw that pic Casper posted, it reminded me of it.

I take a list of all his movies when I go DVD shopping so that I don't forget any...

Is that weird?

No, not at all! :D I do that too, except my list is of Rory's movies instead. :p

:lol: I brought an officer and a gentleman the otherday :D and I am buying the ya ya whatevers of the sisterhood, it has the gorgeous Rick Stetler in there :lol:

Im just hoping there's a topless scene :devil:

you like Stetler... oh well each to her own.. lol..

Is that weird?
well ofcourse it isn't.. everytime I go dvd shopping I honest to god, I don't look for the DC movies on purpose but somehow I only notice the DC movies and says to the one I'm with, "hey look what I found... this is a great movie" (eventhough I haven't seen it yet.. lol... :D

Yes, I won't deny DC looked great on the 'Kiss of Death' DVD cover :D.

I don't usually have the luxury of shopping. I'm more of an 'innie' person. I would even watch soccer if I was desperate for entertainment :p.

I feel...kind of bad. I've never watched any of DC's movies. Not even NYPD Blue, a TV series! I'm a lousy fan! *hangs head in shame*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back