~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

That is mean of her Tink!
I know :eek:

Mind you I got too see a small amount of John Kelly, and let me tell you *whistles* he was lovely! ;)

I'm with the never having watched NYPD crew...although the pics look great... ;)

I will probably get it at some point...may have to wait for a sale first though :)

On other matters...was looking for a specific H pic I couldn't find but thought it was about time I shared the one I did dig up....wanted to share my good mood around :)

Wetfoot1.jpg

Love the smile!

<---- Thanks for the comments re my new avvy. It's a midnight_tiptoes creation. I couldn't resist it as I love Frank and his attitude! :D

I think maybe I'm the odd one out here as I first saw DC in NYPD Blue! I think Ducky did too. I remember feeling so disappointed when he left. It's so wonderful to have him back in a regular TV role. Anthony Zuiker, we will be eternally grateful to you for that! :)

Very cute smiley picture liz.

I'm getting NYPD Blue season 1 for Christmas, too. I went to show my Mum which to buy today and I almost had a heart attack when I couldn't find it, but all was good when I found it hiding behind some kids movie. I'm having a very Caruso Christmas this year, I'm also getting CSI Miami season 1 and Session 9. I'm so excited.

s 1 Horatio is so beyond words.. :D :D

haven't seen session 9 though..

I hope I get Kiss of death for christmas.. and csi miami s2.. :D

Wow! You've all been listing the stuff of DC's that you HAVEN'T seen, but I'm scrolling down saying 'seen that, got that, saw that yesterday'..... I'm starting to feel the odd one out, as it seems I've got or seen pretty much everything he's ever done!

I do have a life. Honest!

I'm relatively new to the DC fandom... That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. I'm slowly building up a collection.

I think maybe I'm the odd one out here as I first saw DC in NYPD Blue! I think Ducky did too. I remember feeling so disappointed when he left.

That's the first place I saw him too...I have a funny little story about that:

When 'NYPD Blue' first premiered, I had a small black & white tv in my bedroom, which is where I watched 'NYPD Blue'. I was using it until I could get a new tv, the picture tube in my tv finally went out. It was an oooooold tv, lol. Anyway, one day I was in the living room, and a 'NYPD Blue' commercial came on, and I blurted out, "WHOA!' My mom asked me what was wrong, and I said, "Nothing, I just never knew 'John Kelly' had red hair!" :lol: I must've watched 5 or 6 episodes before I finally saw the man in color.

Hahaha! That must have been a rather shocking discovery Thumpy! :lol:

It's good to know you people will be getting some DC goodies for Christmas.. I think I'll just get to watch Christmas cartoons and how the donkey helped Joseph and Mary.. :p It's like a Christmas ritual...I don't celebrate, but I watch.. :D

Hahaha! That must have been a rather shocking discovery Thumpy!

:lol: It was! But it was also a very pleasant discovery as well. ;)

I was fortunate enough to happen upon the season 1 NYPD Blue dvds when walmart was running a special on them, got the complete set for $14.44. :D I want to try to get season 2 also, so I'll have the last few John Kelly episodes.

Whoa, $14.44??? Mine was $89.99. Us New Zealanders get majorly ripped off with things like this.

I think they normally run around $35 to $45 here, I just happened to catch them on a special sale, so I grabbed them up. ;)

I'm relatively new to the DC fandom... That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. I'm slowly building up a collection.

Me too! I remember when NYPD Blue was showing here I didn't pay any attention to it and couldn't care less. I might've seen DC in it but also couldn't be bothered coz I just wasn't paying attention. Or maybe the DC bug hasn't jumped on me. :lol:

I get all psycho over DC fairly recently and mostly coz of his character as Horatio Caine. Really really love him as Horatio. :D :D :D

I blurted out, "WHOA!' My mom asked me what was wrong, and I said, "Nothing, I just never knew 'John Kelly' had red hair!" :lol:
:lol: Thumpy, that's a great story! Thanks for sharing. :)

I live in the UK and I got my NYPD Blue dvds sets (seasons 1 and 2) from Amazon.com (region 1) for $19.99 each. I thought that was excellent value. Only about £11 each.

Us brits get a raw deal in DVD market too!! A box set is generally about 40 - 50 quid!! :(

So I get Miami sessions from my brother in Canada...cheaper and earlier :lol:

As for NYPD, I 'm off shopping today, might check if they have reduced it...or alternatively stare at DC on the cover for a while ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back