~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

9:00 am i am at the office. everyone check theirs mails. but i first open tall.csifiles.com and immediately appear big smile on my face. even be sleepy or bad mood when i see post new pic (DC/HC) just make my day :>>> i am so glad that i am not the only one with this habit.
when my colleagues make me med i jast let play same music vid with DC/HC and everything is all right.
call me crazy, but for all of it is guilty the charm of DC/HC

A new page! We're fast moving to thread 4 soon. Here's my gifts to you guys..

NYPD Blue:
nypdbluesmile3pt.jpg

Hehehe..Smile everyone! :D

hmanleaning4ft.jpg

I love this pic..There's something about the way he leans, the expression on his face..those hands.. It's just..real drool-worthy.. :lol:

camera zooms in on Horatio Caine........he takes sunglasses off.....gazes into distance....puts glasses back on.....adjusts his ever-present badge on belt, places hands on hips....and he speaks......"Here we go again".

awwwww...

the first thing I see is a smiling DC... that has to be the BEST thing to wake up to... always makes mes smile and in a good mood... :)

I've always loved that impish, very cute John Kelly picture. One of my all time favourites. :)

:lol:It takes a lot of discipline to balance work and this. I check this forum like a few times a day too unless I'm off the computer.

Oh yeah....I used to have my home page as my mail too....but that got bumped when I found this site ;)

Nothing like DC and you guys to cheer me up in the morning. :)

Unfortunately my work has the slowest internet in the world and no wirless connection so I have to wait till I get home for my fix :mad:

But sometimes the wait just makes it better ;)

*realises she is obsessed, realises she isn't bothered by that fact - dreams of DC*

I love that John Kelly piccy, thanks for posting Casper

Lucy I looooooove your new avvy! :lol:

That pic is also one of my favourites. Mischievous little grin.. :D
:lol: Lucy, your avvy is hilarious.. Reminds me of the time in the episode 'Nothing to Lose' when he said, "What, do I have 'Stupid' written all over my bald head?" :lol: Frank's funny..

FRANK KICKS ASS.... I LOOOOVE it Luce...

and it reminds me too of that scene casper...lol

I really need to watch NYPD blue.. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't seen it... :S

I really need to watch NYPD blue.. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't seen it... :S
Me too ImS, my sister got season 1 for Christmas for me, I ordered it and it was delivered to me and I gave it to her, but she let me watch 1 episode for about 5 mins and then took it! :lol:

:lol: That is mean of her Tink!

Don't worry ImS, I haven't[..and probably never] watched NYPD Blue either but where DC is, that's where I'll be so I went to search for good John Kelly pics :) That pic happen to catch my attention.. :D :p.

Hey I haven't seen NYPD Blue either but I hope to eventually get the DVD's.

well I guess I wasn't the only one.. yay i'm not an outsider anymore.. lol.. :D:D:

well I hope to get some money for christmas so I can get s1.. it looks like he's smiling alot.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back