~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

I know what you mean, Lucy. I've stopped going to some boards altogether because people keep dissing H and I can't handle the jandal.

No Kidding some people just don't realize what a talented actor he is. It is really nice to have this thread to share our fondness for our DC.

This picture is for all of you feeling a bit down, we all know that David Caruso is an amazing actor. I hope this makes you feel a bit better - it's a real cutie of a picture. ;)

Chin up guys, there are thousands/millions of us that love David!

Im hot and you know it!

right now I'm having a sandwich and I'm gonna finisk it before I look at the pic.. I don't want sandwitch all over my screen and keyboard... + I don't wanna choke on it.. lol

and btw I read a post somewher (not metion anything) that the person says awefull thingas about HC, DC and even Rory.. and I was so mad that I had to become a member of that site so I could post a replay and let me tell you, it wasn't pritty... but Iwas so mad and I really had to tell that person that you can't say that someone is the worst actor unless you can do it better and stuff like that.. it was so hard to read but I did it and I HAD to make a replay...

well now I'm out of sandwitch so now I'm gonna take alook at that pic

*klicks the link*
*laoding loading*

:eek:
that's one of the sweetest pics I've ever seen

awww made my day... :)

I love that picture Tink. So cute. Thanks for posting it. He looks very nicely ruffled! :devil:

Posted by ImissSpeed: do you have that pic anywhere casp.. I'd really like to see it..
You mean the pic where he was looking dead straight at the camera? No i'm afraid. It was quite a while back. In the old thread if I'm not mistaken. Back then I didn't have my Imageshack so I couldn't save it. I regret it miserably now! :( Real sorry. I'll try and find and post it if I could. *crosses fingers!*

Do you know which episode it was from Casper? I could help you look if we could narrow it down. :)

HnM, that is one beautiful banner! :D

Lucy thank for correction with me baner. Hope this one's ok. I jast forgot for the rule (220 x 75 pixels). Please excuse me.
and i too go to web sides where peoples abuse DC. i don't understand why they are so evil. DC is lovely actor. and if there is not Oscar in his collections don`t means that i will love him less.

No worries Pusher. :) Your banner is fine and thanks for reducing the size.

I can't understand why people waste their time and energy moaning about HC/DC. Oh well. C'est la vie! At least there are lots of us who do appreciate him, and he knows it. :D

I don't think it was in CSI Miami. It was one of those candid pictures where he poses for the camera. It was very intense that I still remember it..well..unfortunately not where the pic is.. :p. I'm still hunting for it.

Im glad you all enjoyed the pic! :) It does help that the guy in the picture is a sexy beast! :lol: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back