~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

Those are fantastic pics Lucy & Tinkerbell. I thought David was to die for in 'Kiss of Death'. I saw it a few years ago, and remembered him from 'NYPD Blue'. He is such a good actor and so attractive! It's the eyes, the hair, the cute nose, well, everything really! Did I mention the voice too? :D

I've just seen "An Officer And An Gentleman" and wasn't DC just soo hugable when he was scared :D

I'll post some pics up soon :D

Hey guys, loved the pics!!! :D I wonder when I'm able to post pics too...

Oh...just found out that I actually can...hehe sorry

Im glad you like the pic's! :D He was great in 'Kiss Of Death' I highly recomonend it, also Nicolas Cage was great too! ;)

I also saw last night 'King Of New York' Ermmm... I waited 32 minutes for DC to come on screen, by which time I was having very serious withdrawal symptoms, he looked very young in it, and at one point in a car chase he staged a very nice black hat *drools* I think I preferred 'Kiss Of Death' you got to see a lot more of DC. :)

What is Kiss of Death about? Besides having DC in it. ;)

Thanks for those 'Kiss of Death' pics guys. I need a heads up cos it has been one exhausting day today. I've been walking those dogs of my neighbour. They are huge and they almost severed my arms off with all those running! Crazy lot! Now that I'm safe from some girl-eating pooches, I'm much better.

What is Kiss of Death about? Besides having DC in it. ;)
Well it's about a guy Jimmy (DC) who is trying to go on the straight and narrow after being in prison, unfortunatly he ends up being re-sent to prison for helping out a friend and he gets caught up in the cross fire. He becomes an informant for the police (who in return will release him from prison and leave him alone to get on with his life) against 'Little Junior'(NC) who is like a gang leader, of course it doesn't all go to plan and has a great ending. (I don't want to ruin it for you so i'll leave it there) ;)

Gosh Caper im sorry to hear about the dog, that sounds awful, I hope your ok now!

I think I'm ok now Tink, Thanks. :lol:

'KoD' sounds like a helluva movie! Though I know I wouldn't be able to find it anywhere on this miserable island, that summary have made me quite anxious. Both DC and NC are two great actors. I loved NC in 'Matchstick Men'. He was funny in it! :lol:

I was lucky enough to get mine from Amazon.co.uk - but I know it's not a simple as that in other contries. :(

If you do manage to find it, im sure you will love it, if you like NC as well then your in for a treat, in my opinion I think DC really shines in this one. :)

awww.. those are awesome... I love the second one...

just a question.. in the first pic.. where is his hand going... ;) :lol:

Leanne, those are really great! Thanks for posting them. I haven't watched 'An Officer And A Gentleman' for ages. It's now going on my Christmas viewing list...and I won't be paying much attention to Richard Gere! :D

Hehe. You posted what I was thinking Tink! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back