~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

:lol: It needs to be glued skin to skin..uh......i better not go there! :lol: :devil:

I think I wouldn't want to be an extra but instead, I want to work off camera. Help out with all the props and lighting. It's a more promising job and I might be able to mingle with the casts.. Get-to-know-time ya know. :lol: Still, i can only dream..

David appear to be a very happy man off set isn't he. All smiles and hugging his fellow actors. It's much nicer to see then his serious and mysterious character..Hey, I'm not complaining... :lol:

2. Have someone call you by the first letter in your name.

yeah.. call me K... lol :D

and I rarily smile or laugh.. and I already stand with my hands on my hip.. (it's not funny, I don't do it on purpose(sp?)

Hehe...I was too shy to say skin...just watched sex and taxes and poor kids, I felt for them. I like the last part when HC said "Some of us do...some of us do..."

Time for me to go sleep now..."dreaming of a red haired man who puts his hands on the hip and tilt his head, smiling at me...*

Ah yes...absolutlely loved those clips...good to see the laughter....brings out a great big toothy smile :)

Put a smile on my face too... ;)

David appear to be a very happy man off set isn't he. All smiles and hugging his fellow actors. It's much nicer to see then his serious and mysterious character..Hey, I'm not complaining...

My impression from the things I've read are that David is very funny and likes to joke around alot. Does anyone read that writer's blog on the cbs site? The entry for Week 10 is about this and it's a fun read.
CBS.com CSIM Writer's Blog

Carol

I absolutely love the 'Insider' clip when he hugs Khandi and says to her "Get your hands off my wallet!" :lol:

^It's a wonderful clip :lol:
I also like one where he sings Gilligan's Island :lol:

My impression from the things I've read are that David is very funny and likes to joke around alot. Does anyone read that writer's blog on the cbs site? The entry for Week 10 is about this and it's a fun read.
CBS.com CSIM Writer's Blog

Ha just read the blog....sounds great...it's good to hear about the man outside the character once in a while ;)

Love to hear about banter on the set it shows they have as much fun making as we do watching...

Now I would love to be on the crew of this show...although I'd be pretty useless because my jaw would be on the floor most of the time....ad I'd probably sacked for daydreaming of a certain red head!! ;)

Oh I'm in danger of that anyway...what's new...I like to live life on the edge :lol:

What the scene became was Speedle meeting a girl at the bar, and when the music hit some psycho apex, he lead her out to the dance floor, and to paraphrase myself, bust some moves that were “Bob Fosse meets 50 Cent,”
:lol: I have the funniest image in my head!

They sound like they such a great time on set, I agree with you Footyliz it's great to hear about David on set and he seems like he has a great sense of humour!

I also like one where he sings Gilligan's Island

That one is great! Isn't that the same ET clip where he was wearing flip flops because he had broken his toe?
Short but excellent ET segment. :D

Carol

Does anyone have a link to the Gilligan's Island/flip-flops ET clip? I've not seen that one. Thanks. :)

I loved the blog! Who would have guess that this boss of CSI Miami's finest is a joker! He reminds me alot of George Clooney cos they both play pranks on the casts. Haha! :lol:

DC sings Gilligan's Island?? Where?? Which clip??? I wanna watch that! Ohh...did someone mention George Clooney? *look around* I like George Clooney too.

Today I just saw a man who had some resemblance to DC. His lips and jaw looked so much like DC I couldn't tear my eyes away from him but of course, DC looks much better hehehe...DC/HC overdose... :eek:

Haahaaaa!!! I read the blog. DC can be so mean *LOL* It's mega fun to be in the crew. I was just thinking of Ryan Wolfe in Sex & Taxes. Why was he like that? So desperate to take credit for others' effort?! I thought he was nice but in that episode, I got pissed with him and he was acting like a jerk towards Delko. :mad: It was funny when Ryan asked Calleigh if she's gonna tell him and she said she isn't. Women are smart.....yeah! :D

I also like one where he sings Gilligan's Island

That one is great! Isn't that the same ET clip where he was wearing flip flops because he had broken his toe?
Short but excellent ET segment. :D

Yeah it is :lol: Gosh it's hilarious! It was done when they were filming "Blood Brothers" on season 2.

It's the reason why every time I hear Gilligan's Island theme music I start to laugh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back