~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

Is there still a clip available to view? I would love to see it. :)

I haven't seen this clip either. I'll check the ET website and let you know. Unless anyone else knows? :)

Umm... I'm bit surprised you haven't seen it. Oh well, PM (or send e-mail) me if you are interested in seeing it.

Thanks Ducky. I think I've seen most of them, but this one I definitely haven't. It's what happens when you've only had a computer for 2 years! :(

Haahaaaa!!! I read the blog. DC can be so mean *LOL* It's mega fun to be in the crew. I was just thinking of Ryan Wolfe in Sex & Taxes. Why was he like that? So desperate to take credit for others' effort?! I thought he was nice but in that episode, I got pissed with him and he was acting like a jerk towards Delko. :mad: It was funny when Ryan asked Calleigh if she's gonna tell him and she said she isn't. Women are smart.....yeah! :D

I'm with you there Zippy now I see what everyone is going on about Ryan...he really turned.... :(

But back on topic....I love the clip where he is talking about Rex Linn...and is really embarassed that Rex said something really nice....he laughes loads in this clip...it's a great sound :lol:

Haha yeah it's great to hear him laugh and joke, like an opposite of HC but HC is great! If HC and DC are two separate people I'd choose HC over DC...if you know what I mean hmm... :(

I would like to see Horatio be tickled :confused: Don't ask me why, but when you are tickled you are delicate and laughing really hard- I would just like to see DC/HC like that, maybe when Yelina comes back - she can do it..... if she comes back, if not then Frank can do it - ot Stetler :devil:

HC might be one of those people that are not ticklish. In that case he won't laugh. But I've heard that if a person is ticklish, he/she's the kind of person that's dominated by their lover.

Yelina: *tickle tickle*
HC: What're you doin'? Get your fingers off my body!

:lol: DC being tickled is a nice thought! I have always wanted to sit in the front of the Hummer! :lol: I have no idea why, I just think the Hummer & DC look very good together! :devil: :lol:

Very, very nice pictures Tink. :devil: I'm glad you enjoyed 'Kiss of Death' btw. I thought I would add another picture while we're on subject of 'KoD'. :)

Not a happy chappy

Tink!!! those are amazing... awww... photoshop can come in handy..lol... especially in the first pic..

haha-..

Oh now I really NEED Kiss of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back