Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

what... :lol: ?

I only say what you all are thinking, SHOWER

^^^ Aghhhh you said the Shower word! Now you've done it. :lol:

OHHHH nice avvy tink..!!!!!!
Thanks ImS - They both look like they have been caught by surprise! :lol:

Just thought I would post a picture after experimenting with some screencapping! From the dvd of 'Lost Son':

tn_DVD_001.jpg

:(

*Thud* Wow, Luce, you have surpassed yourself with that one. Absolutely gorgeous pic. Sad for sure, but just how huggable is he there?! :( Any more screencapping experiments we can look forward to? ;)

Leanne, those pictures are awesome! Pretty cute seeing his shaved head! Among all the others, his always stands out!

Wow once again nice pics! Thanks Leanne I like the 'running front' pic. Looks nice in crew cut. And thanks Lucy too for the umm...sad pic :(...am I mean or am I mean? :confused: I kinda like it when he looked sad. KoD sounds like a good watch and NC is a good actor too. So let's see if I can get my hands on it.

:lol:Wuaaahahahahaha this is HILARIOUS! I was just surfin' the net when I found this site Wacky Web Tales and it asked me to fill in blanks according to 'name', 'noun', 'adjective' etc. So I did and they created a story out of it. Here's the result. Some things doesn't make sense but it's funny, I had a good laugh! The bold words are those that I filled in (I didn't know it's gonna come out this way). Try it yourself if you like. Just a little silly fun. :D

Up Close and Personal
Welcome to The Zippy Show! Tonight Zippy will be interviewing Horatio Caine.

Zippy : And here's my first guest now. Glad you could join us tonight, Horatio Caine. Having you on the show makes me feel cool!

Horatio Caine : It makes me feel cool, too, Zippy! It's compassionate of you to invite me.

Zippy : There's been a lot of tough talk about your trip to United States with Khandi Alexander . In fact, in today's NY Times , David Caruso wrote a column about your trip.

Horatio Caine : I read it, but that reporter made up the whole story. Khandi Alexander and I have never even been to United States . In fact, we haven't been out of Miami for 99 years.

Zippy : Sounds like you were framed.

Horatio Caine : That's right. What else would you like to know?

Zippy : Is it true that you own more than 77 guns ?

Horatio Caine : I do own guns , but only two.

Zippy : Well folks, we're out of time. Thanks, Horatio Caine . I really enjoyed swimming with you!

Horatio Caine : I enjoyed swimming with you, too!

Hahaha! What was THAT all about Zippy! It's hilarious though! I think I prefer my computer over my pets as an everyday companion! Hahaha! Swimming! :lol: :lol:

Lucky I put swimming and not something else... :devil: but the 99 years made me laughed. I was asked to put in a big number so I put 99...if Khandi and HC lived in Miami for 99 yrs, how old are they now? :lol: :lol: :lol: Like I said, doesn't really make sense and that's why it's funny. :lol:

*Thud* Wow, Luce, you have surpassed yourself with that one. Absolutely gorgeous pic. Sad for sure, but just how huggable is he there?! :( Any more screencapping experiments we can look forward to? ;)
Glad you liked it! Well, I've just realized that my laptop has a very good screencapping program on it for dvds, so yes, I shall definitely do some more when I get the chance. :)

zippy, I like sad H too. His expressions are so spot on with all the emotions he puts across. He's one of the best tv actors there is for doing that, in my opinion.

Also, just a reminder to avoid double-posting (posting twice in a row) where possible. You can edit a post (by clicking the 'Edit' option) for up to 2 hours after making a post. Thanks. :)

yeah luce.. that pic's just sad... but it's a good one.. and he IS huggable there.. awww I miss Speed... :(

Thanks ImS - They both look like they have been caught by surprise!

well they are both very cute :)

I miss Speed...
You just called yourself! :lol: Don't mind me..I'm nuts right now!

Zippy, I wonder what you really wanted to put for that word ending with 'ing' part. Hahaha.. :p

Horatio Caine : I read it, but that reporter made up the whole story. Khandi Alexander and I have never even been to United States . In fact, we haven't been out of Miami for 99 years.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh zippy that was excellent!

Lucy great job in the screencap, well done - it's great, I just watched 'Lost Son' yesterday (now that i've got S3 on DVD *does little happy dance* :lol:) I have been dreading it to be honest, I had my finger hovering over the comertry 'ON/OFF' opinion, as I only really wanted to watch it the once! I can't bare it when Horatio say's 'Speed' in a semi crying voice! *CRIES* :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back