~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

Ohh ok sorreeee Lucy...!!! Eeeeeeps! :(

CsiManiac...there're many many words ending with 'ing' that I wanted to put but they're all kinda errmm...*looking pure and innocent* :p :devil:

Can you believe that I miss the Ep of the Lost Son???? :eek: Biggest mistake! Gotta go buy the DVD asap!

No worries zippy! :)

Thanks Tink. I was pleased it came out so clearly. 'Lost Son' is an amazing episode. I know what you mean about how he says 'Speed'. Phenomenal acting from everyone too. The way H looks up at Calleigh when he's over Speed's body! :(

Here's one when he's mad. :eek:

*tears*

I actually just made a speed video.. awww I love H when he's angry but that pic is just sad... sorr have to go cry in the corner....

aww and when he pushes the guya around, then stops because of the cameras, I'm off to see if I have taped that episode somwhere so I can watch it again :D

I'll probably watch is later tonight.. or I don't know... I'm not sure I can watch it... :(

I have just watched 'Crime Wave' for the first time - unfortunately I was on holiday when it aired over here in the UK, so I missed it! The whole thing with Yelina, and H say's to Stetler 'if you touch her again im going to kill you' Oh my god :eek:

I did enjoy the end with him in the hummer before the building collapses and the moment after with him and Eric when he laughs a bit. :D

and H say's to Stetler 'if you touch her again im going to kill you' Oh my god

I did enjoy the end with him in the hummer before the building collapses and the moment after with him and Eric when he laughs a bit.

oh man.. I love those scene especially the one with eric and the smiles... so cute... more smiles

Ha, I'm back....I don't know you go away for two days and everyone wakes up :lol:

I just got home and put on Lost Son too....so sad! I rewound the bit where H is pleading Speed to stay alive...he really needs a hug there ;)

I also love that bit in Crime Wave where H is giggling after he escapes the building collapse...it's on my wallpaper...I might just have a pic :)

Yeah I found it!

Thanks Footyliz :D I also love that scene, he has a great smile and when it's added with a laugh - it's even better :D

[[bit where H is pleading Speed to stay alive...]]

yeah.. today I realised that he says
Speed!.. then after hes dead he sasy with the softest voice
...speed?..

and I've never heard that before... awww... I'm more than happy to give him a hug.. coz I know what he's going thru...

Welcome back Footyliz! :) Love that laughing scene from 'Crime Wave' too, and when he threatens Stetler.

You heard what I said!

Don't mess with the H-man. :devil:

is that stetler??

*runs up kicks stelter and hugging H*

Welcome back Liz

I also love that bit in Crime Wave where H is giggling after he escapes the building collapse...it's on my wallpaper...I might just have a pic

Yeah I found it!
Yay that's the one, thanks Footyliz, I love that scene, H looks lovely when he laughs! ;)

*gasping for air* still haven't watch Lost Son *choke*

Happy HC is cool too! :cool: Are there more of happy HC pics? I know he doesn't laugh nor smile so much in CSIM but if anyone of you have it pleaseeeee share it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back