~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

Oh LUCY! Did you just mention that you thought most of us were under 37? God, I feel so old now....although David is still older than me, I can't really say I have a thing for the older man, because he's not that much older. I do remember seeing him in Blue, and thinking 'yummy, that'll do nicely!' And I've been thinking that way ever since!

Welcome back there mokkamilka :).

I'm feeling like a 37 minus 20 outcast! :lol: Besides David, there's George Clooney on my list. Me and my weird tastes! Lemme assure you that my taste is better then some! :lol: Here's proof!

miafh1mu.jpg

hardtimehblue8qj.jpg

yeah me too.. 37 minus 18.. lol.. :D

yeah Clooney's on my list too.. and bruce willis.. :D
among others.. lol...

Great caps casp

I suppose mine isn't so bad being only 37 minus 9 :eek: argh I feel old!!

But yep George Clooney is on my list too....and Pierce Brosnan....my friends despair over my older man complex ;)
But I just love it....

Great caps as always Casp.. :)

Oh LUCY! Did you just mention that you thought most of us were under 37? God, I feel so old now....although David is still older than me, I can't really say I have a thing for the older man, because he's not that much older. I do remember seeing him in Blue, and thinking 'yummy, that'll do nicely!' And I've been thinking that way ever since!
Sorry cheffie! I did say 'most' thinking there maybe a few of us out there who are a little older. Myself included. I'm not too far off 37! ;)

I'm 37 minus 16... oh well. Like I care :p Bruce "The Man" Willis and Pierce Brosnan is on my list too... and Sean "Sexy" Connery (there's a bigger meaning for me with the words "sexy"... goes back in times when I imitated SC)

I have no idea why I have a thing for older men, but when I see David - I know why :D

Im seventeen and have had a thing for Davy since I first saw him in Miami (though I think I saw him before then because he looked familiar) and I was...13, almost 14. Strangely enough, Davy is the only 'much older' guy that I've ever liked. Must be why I'm so mature :p *shrugs*

I think the word 'Sexy' has a slur when Sean Connery says it.. something like 'Shexy'.. :lol: I watch some of his James Bond movies.. :p. Peirce Brosnan would be my Mom's fave. Richard Gere and Harrison Ford are among my list. I wonder who's the oldest among David, George, Richard and Harrison.. :rolleyes:

Harrison is the oldest:

George is 44
David is 49
Richard is 56
Harrison is 63

:)

Hi everyone, thanks for the hellos! Ok, I think I'll take back my judgement on DC after reading some of your posts here. Guess I was a bit unfair :(
Yeah I also have a thing for older men although I keep resisting. I'm 37 minus 9 but I look like 37 minus 20! Serious! That's why it's not a good idea for me to date older men coz then ppl'll think I'm with my dad haha yikes! Once again, I love the pics, everyone of them. Actually DC looks kinda cute when he's younger and then when he's older, he just got hotter and hotter...yummmmm.....ok, well, I like DC but...I dunno I still prefer the intense Horatio, tough but sensitive man...double yummm....I'm glad none of my friends know I'm typing all these here. They're gonna tease me for the rest of their lives. :rolleyes:

Hmm...have u ever thought that DC might have visited this thread b4? Or one of these days... :p

I think I'll take back my judgement on DC after reading some of your posts here. Guess I was a bit unfair
Hi there zippy no need to feel bad, you just gave an opinion and that is greatly received as it makes for a good discussion, and you were defiantly not being unfair. ;)

Hmm...have u ever thought that DC might have visited this thread b4? Or one of these days...
I always think that about all the actors that surly they must have been on once! I hope so, it would be great for him to know that he has such a devoted fan base here at TalkCSI! :D

Hi everyone, thanks for the hellos! Ok, I think I'll take back my judgement on DC after reading some of your posts here. Guess I was a bit unfair :(
Not at all zippy. As Tink just said, you weren't being unfair at all. Our opinions are exactly that - opinions. None of us (to my knowledge ;)) actually know David in person.

You're not alone - some of my friends tease me for liking DC. Some of them can't see what I see in him at all! Oh well. :D

DAVY'S 49?!?!?!

oh my God.. he doesnot look 49... hmmm..

sean Connery is born august 27 1930.. and he's still makeing movies... that guy is a living legend..

You're not alone - some of my friends tease me for liking DC. Some of them can't see what I see in him at all! Oh well.
Same here, my sister thinks im mad and really doesn't see the attraction, but I don't care - I love him! :lol:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back