~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

[[Lets not get to the thought that he would bring you to his home to tend to the wounds himself]]

yeah casp.. let's not go there.. :devil: :lol:

That is from 'Ashes to Ashes' Season 1.

Lucky thing! All I have are screencaps of Season 1.. :lol:
I really like season 1, has great H scenes! Ashes to Ashes was really sad though! :(

I doubt I watched that episode. That picture is a sad reminder of how ignorant I was when CSI Miami was showing! :(.

Ah yeah....that is when the murderer has to go free cause there is not enough evidence....

He makes a similar face in losing face...
Here..

that's why I thought it was that....just seen that eppy...I love it...he has the most amazing smile when he meets Al :)

Here it is!!

That second picture is quite possibly my favourite H picture of all time.....

I have H wallpaper on my laptop and PC...the pics are different but that one graces both!!!

He did made a somewhat similar expression in 'Losing Face' didn't he! :lol:

Liz, that smiling pic is also among my favourites. Can't go wrong when he smiles eh..

I found an article from a Parade Magazine..a pic plus an interview.. It's rather big but it is so that the words can be seen..

Read through!

Courtesy of this website.

Waahaha!!! I can't stop grinning! I thought I was the only one who fell in love with Horatio Caine but I was wrong! I'm new here, I just stumbled into this thread and I'm soooo ecstatic! And those pics they're awesome!

I don't like the young DC. I prefer him when he's older like in CSI Miami. It's strange coz I won't say he's handsome but somehow he's hot! I like those intense eyes and that smile when he tilts his head. I guess everyone here does. I read ALL your posts! And I just felt like jumping up and down coz I'm so excited! But then, actually I don't like DC coz he's in and out of relationship too much. The one I love is HC!!!! His personality...well I know they're the same person but different characters for sure. I love his style......

Well I guess everything I said here is nothing new but I just wanna express how I felt!!!! *jumping around*

Hellooo there zippy! Welcome to the Coolness Thread! Your excitement is very contagious cos I'm all smiles all of a sudden! You read ALL the posts!? Good God, you are a fully pledged HC Fan eh! So am I! A gift for the new Fan!

s4promopic7in.jpg

We tawking green dawg.. :lol: :p

Hi zippy and welcome this thread and the Miami Forum! :)

I have to say, I like younger and older DC equally, but he has aged very nicely indeed. I think he's unconventionally handsome. He has lovely features and alot of character in his face, which I like. I've never particularly fallen for men who are like Greek Gods, all perfect and very obviously goodlooking.

As for DC as a person, I tend to reserve judgement. He is human afterall, and we all have flaws. I have alot of respect for him as an actor and I know from personal experience that he treats his fans very well. He is also very honest about the mistakes he has made in the past, he has learnt from them and is very grateful that he has been given a second chance. He also has a generous nature, a great sense of humour (apparently, he is quite the joker on set, in contrast to the very intense Horatio) and a humility about him which I admire alot.

After that rambling, we definitely need a picture! :D

tn_030.jpg

DC and HC are very much two very different people on character aspects! Still, my respect for both have never wane. DC remains as human as ever and not like some God with his fame and money. That's something of a miracle to me.. :D

Hey ther Zippy... Welcom to the HC/DC thread and the Miami forum...

just like CAsper, Your excitement is very contagious, and I too have a smile on my face now.. :D thank you...

yeah.. Like Luce said, DC is after all human and makes misstakes just like the rest of us, but I still admire him and respect him... as for HC.. HC is just so awesome and he's so kind and sweet...

Nice pics guys.. I REALLY love the green/black one.. it's just so.. well I dunno but it's ...*fans self*

WOW yummy picutres! I prefer both the younger DC & older - to be honest Lucy said excatly how I feel, so I won't bore you with the same comments! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back