~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

was that when we let you go.. :p it would've been so much better if we sticked together... lol..

You mean Finland/Sweden? Noo.. it was a hundred year earlier... 1809. I think it was better for you to leave this drunk and stubborn people :p (it just proves you are not the bravest people ;) ) If I could make a wish, take Åland :p

Oh! On topic question!
Anyone planning to send DC a birthday card or something? It's in a month... :D Since he's going to reach those "magical" numbers :devil:

I will! Call me sad, but he's on my Birthday calendar! :D

^:lol: For me it's quite difficult to forget his birthday :lol:

And even Nick Cage is born on same day than DC :D

:lol: Why's that then Ducky? :p

I reckon the studio will probably do a party for DC's 50th. Can you imagine getting an invite to that?! Wow! *dreams* :D

Ah ha....I might just join that queue ;)

Welcome Pusher great to see you here...you are in very good company!

An invite to that party...now I'm not a real sociable type but that is one I wouldn't miss...a little unlikely to happen....but that's what dreams are made of :lol:

Hello and Welcome Pusher. Don't worry, I understand your English just fine. :)
Posted by MiamiDade: CSI:Miami is logical? I would have to beg to differ on that one! ;)
Well, they don't call me weird for nothing! :lol: I even find shows like 'The Nanny' logical.. :lol:

Happy [late]Independence Day to Finland. Hmm..I wonder how long the celebrations last...

Oh yeah. David's birthday is coming in exactly a month's time.[It's already 7th Dec here.. :p] When my Dad turned 50, he was already interested in bunji[sp?] jumping and rock-climbing. Wouldn't call it mid-life crisis though! :lol:

It would be nice to send DC a greeting.. Better get started on buying more pens in case I break the ones I have.. *sighs* :p

oooh I wouldn't mind giveing him a birthday kiss ;)
:lol: I wouldn't mind either, although he would probably run a mile! :lol:

then nows the time for me to join the gym, so I can catch him :devil: :D

:lol: Why's that then Ducky? :p

You know that I have the same birthday :p

MWHAHAHAHH! :devil: I'll turn... *screams* 21 on 7th Jan! :eek:

As for our Independence day... I think it's the only celebration when people don't go out crazy drinking... or not so badly than other special days :lol:

Anyways... DC's turning 50... I hope he'll have a great day :D Perhaps he should fly to Finland on 7th... we usually have some -35c temp on that day :lol: I like it... even people use it as an excuse not to come to eat cake to my home... "sorry, car won't start" what kind of excuse is that?

... but I think he doesn't like the cold weather *sighs*

You know that I have the same birthday :p
Hehe. Yes, I remembered that! ;) Braving temperatures of -35c sounds reasonable for some 21st Birthday cake! Count me in. :D

Back on topic, here's a nice picture from 'Sex and Taxes' which was on tonight in the UK. :)

CSIM_319_008.jpg

Ah yes....just coming down off the DC high :D

Enjoyed 'Sex and Taxes' there were kids so it brought out the whole protective H character...and that adorable sad look when he realised it was the kid after all.... :)

I love it when he starts using WE to protect those who can't do it themselves..siding with the victims.... it makes me love him all the more...if that is possible ;)

I haven't said anything in a while.. but I honestly don't have anything to say... don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

Gorgeous picture Luce. H in black. Damn, he's soooo sexy! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back