~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

George is 44
David is 49
Richard is 56
Harrison is 63
George is the youngest! :D Well, in my list anyway. My Mom would think I need to see a shrink with all my obsession on older men. :lol:

My Dad dosen't really support my enthusiasm with CSI. He thinks some show with people blabbering about politics is more enjoyable! :eek:I mean..*stutters* Nevermind.. :rolleyes:

As usual, my friends think I'm nuts about these fictional shows. All I know is there is more than meets the eye when it comes to CSI.. :devil: :lol:

Yeah I have a lot of friends who think my DC obsession is mad....but then they think I'm mad.....actually I am, so all's well :lol:

I really don't care actually I've always been comfortable in my own skin! It's DC all the way for me...whatever anyone says :D

He thinks some show with people blabbering about politics is more enjoyable!

Hey now... there's nothing wrong with politics :p

*studies politics*

Anyways.. have I asked this before... is Deadlocked available in Europe?

'Deadlocked' did get a Region 2 (UK/European) dvd release. I got mine on Ebay (new, not used) but I struggled to find it to buy anywhere else. :)

Ducky, is it a special day in Finland today?

:lol: I study politics too but I don't watch them. Still, I think CSI is better than most shows.. Least it's logical.. :p

CSI:Miami is logical? I would have to beg to differ on that one! ;)

hi friends !!!

sorry for my "bad" english (and i`m ready to laugh at me and will risk), but i want to say how much i LOVE Horatio.

with my best frend "SA Dictionary" i read almost everything in this forums. the people and the subjects are great :>>>

and have one idea....alternativ UNIVERSAL....H come to our world...
i promise right now to sell my PC machine and buy ticket for Miami :>>>>>

Welcome Pusher always great see new H lovers, your not alone were all HC/DC mad here - or shall I say devoted to HC/DC! :lol:

'Deadlocked' did get a Region 2 (UK/European) dvd release. I got mine on Ebay (new, not used) but I struggled to find it to buy anywhere else. :)

Hmm... I should check play.com and try to get one Finnish site to add it to their list (they do it when you nicely fill up this one form :lol: ) because I cannot get credit card because... I have no regular income or 90credits in university/polytechnic.

Deadlocked is something what I really want to see.

Yes! :D Independence day, Finland 88 years.
It's always a slow day for me (like I just slept 3h after I came back to house from feeding moos) There's a movie on tv that is shown every year Unknown Soldier. This year it's year 1955's version. At one point they used to show it every 2nd year and when not thatversion, then 1985 version, but I like the old one.
And then in the evening comes "linnan juhlat" every year our president invites veterans, politicians, celebrities, ones who have won medals in sports and other important people to celebrate this day. It's great to watch, can judge people's dresses and stuff.

It's snowing. It's a pretty day.

Thanks for the info Ducky. Happy Independence Day. Hope the moos are behaving themselves! :D

I really like 'Deadlocked'. Definitely worth seeing if you can find it.

Welcome to the Board and this thread Pusher! :)

[quote

Yes! :D Independence day, Finland 88 years.

[/QUOTE]

was that when we let you go.. :p it would've been so much better if we sticked together... lol...

I'm not mad at Ryan anymore... lol.. after Saturdays eppy (when ryan said "I'm not trying to outdo Speedle") I actually is on Ryans side there.. Delko provoced Ryan.. anyway.. lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back