~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

casper that pic is GORGEOUS

[[Well, I'll be damned but I can imagine him wearing a long white coat with a stethoscope[i think that's what it is!] around his neck and holding a clipboard.. ]]

yeah.. me too.. :lol:

stand in the rain just to han an exuse... well it's not raining here but it's cold and we have snow... :D

[[I was sitting in the doctor room and DC was looking like that you can forget how ill I am I would pounce on him ]]

you're not alone tink... :lol:

Oh that might be a bit dramatic...I think faling down a kerb may be an easier way....especially if was there to catch me ;)

Hahaha! I can really imagine that! People faking a sprained ankle after falling down a curb and grabbing onto H's arm! Maybe he'll even carry you all the way to the hospital or something! :lol: :lol:! Dream come true for some..Living a fantasy for others! :lol:

[[[carry you all the way to the hospital ]]]

ohh.. now I'm dreaming.. lol

Alright, but prepare some pillows for a soft landing Tink!
:lol: Thank you Casper - Sometimes I just get so carried away with all the hotness! :devil:

stand in the rain just to han an exuse... well it's not raining here but it's cold and we have snow...
See this is why us DC fans need a Miami shower scene! :eek: :lol:

I think I would go for "Hey, I think I may have breast cancer, can you check if there's a lump there?" :lol:

Haha..The scenario is a lot like the scene in 'Crime Wave' where he carried the women who got shot in the leg. Getting shot would most likely be a little too dreadful because you'll feel the pain more then feeling H carry you in his arms.. A sprained ankle is fine... :lol:

ashes2asheshpouts2tl.jpg

He thinks it's a great idea for a fake-out! :lol:

lovley pic and text casp... that's awesome... but a sprained ankle is more my fault than getting shot.. then he'd be after the guy who shot me.. well after he's done taking care of me.. :lol:

Dr Love :lol: Sorry im in a silly mood! Wonderful picture Casper!

haha.. tink... Dr. Love.. that's cute... :D but I think I'll stick with Dr. CAine. lol

:lol: Sounds like someone who could solve any love-related questions! :lol: David, helping hopeless romantics everywhere!

:lol: Lets not get to the thought that he would bring you to his home to tend to the wounds himself! :lol:

Ah great pic, I love that expression it is so funny....is that 'Losing Face'?

I just love the way he has such a range of expressions and they are all adorable...

*dreams of H, thinks she will watch season 1 DVD's now!*

That is from 'Ashes to Ashes' Season 1.

Lucky thing! All I have are screencaps of Season 1.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back