~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

I hope your not too ill! :(

Nah...I'm not too bad thanks Tink just got a really bad head cold and I teach, so can't stand in front of a class all bunged up and sneezing!! :(

But currently very H'd up having finished season 2 marathon....just realised me wears a lot of those delightful white shirts ;)

^^^ I think a lot of that is going around my mum is also suffering with flu-like symptoms. I think the best medicine for you is a few hours of H - perfect medicine in my book. :lol:

Ah yes....the medicine is working wonderfully well.....H and the Miami sunshine.....what more could a girl want! :p

Might run back through season 1 tomorrow for the full effect...early season 1 H is really wonderful....love H at anytime but have a soft spot for season 1!! ;)

Horatio, Medicine,

:lol: the first thing I thought of then was ..... DR H!

:lol: not a bad thought :devil:

not a bad thought at all.. lol...

can you see him running around in the ermegency room at ER?? lol in a white doctors coat..? :lol:

Oh I'm always falling for doc's on ER.....put H and a white coat...not sure what i'd do with myself ;)

the first thing I thought of then was ..... DR H!
Now that's a doctor I wouldn't mind seeing - how hot would he look in a white coat! :lol:

not a bad thought at all.. lol...

can you see him running around in the ermegency room at ER?? lol in a white doctors coat..? :lol:

H as a doctor, oh that is way too much, i would faint. In a white coat, treating patients, giving medicine, hmm... he would really make a good doctor because he is so nice and caring. The only problem is he would be too hot in a white coat! :D

to hot int the white coat indeed.. but I think he'd be best as a childrens doctor, coz he's so good with children... awww..

I'm 19 and I'm stilla child... aren't I... :devil:

Don't worry im also a child at heart and im 24! :lol: I still go like a giggling school girl when I see DC in telly.

I see what you mean about the a childrens doctor he would be great - he would have such a good communication with the children, make the feel at ease ect. :D

*looks around*

Mhhmm..Saint H..Super H-Man..Now Doctor H!? :lol: I love all the trendy names we give him!

Well, I'll be damned but I can imagine him wearing a long white coat with a stethoscope[i think that's what it is!] around his neck and holding a clipboard.. :lol:

Meanwhile...

blacknwhitedavid4za.jpg

He's listening.. :D

With Davy as the doctor we'd stand outside in the rain just to have an excuse to see him ;)

Casper if I was sitting in the doctor room and DC was looking like that you can forget how ill I am I would pounce on him - he wouldn't stand a chance! :devil: :lol:

Alright, but prepare some pillows for a soft landing Tink! :lol:

stand outside in the rain just to have an excuse to see him ;)
Well, seeing as the rain here is like a waterfall, I think I'll be seriously ill if I ever do that! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back