~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

awww... I've had mine for this week.. this saturday.. and then the rerun last night.. lol

Yeah, loved the DC fix...an hour of wonderfulness! :)

Not sure that's a word but maybe if not it can be a specific word for DC.... i like that idea ;)

*wonders what other words can make up to describe ONLY DC*

Yep we had 'game over' gotta love how H helped out Sarah....gotta love H for that matter!

Thought I would post a couple of pics from it! :devil: :D

CSIM_318_152.jpg

CSIM_318_154.jpg

Great pics Lucy, I also loved how he helped out Sarah, *sighs* his such a hero helping out a damsel in distress! :D

I love that he helpt her.. but I don't like her...

but he helps everyone in need for help...

awwww....

I've just mentioned watching this epi on the other thread, but I have to say, when H was helping that Cookie character, he said her name a couple of times (which, coincidentally, is my name)I came over all tingly! Even though he wasn't talking to me, the fact that he mentioned my name was good enough!! That was so weird hearing him say my name. Has that happened to anybody else? Cos I'm thinking he's called a few female characters by name over the years. Anyone?

nope not me.. my name's Kristin so I don't think he will either.. awww that's so cute.. I'd die (well pass out) if he mentioned my name.. lol

Well...I have no idea if he called anyone by that name in an earlier episode. The Sara Piper character was in Innocent in season 2, but Horatio had never met her before..so..I don't know ;)

:lol: There's absolutely no chance of H calling my name!! :lol: Imagine H saying the name 'Casper' :lol:Okay..that was a disappointing discovery.. Still, good for you Cheffie or Sara or Cookie..Which?? :confused:

I think I would pass out out if he mentioned my name - I would have to within hearing distance of him and I think seeing him cause me to faint rather then him saying my name! :lol:

Actually my name is pretty common but I've never heard him use it either....very disappointed :rolleyes: Bring on a Liz I say ;)

Actually I was going to mention names cause he calls Speed 'Tim' in this eppy and it sounded really wierd! I may be mistaken but I'm sure this only time I have ever heard H call him Tim :confused:

But H was great....am sick at mo and boss told me to tuck up and watch videos.....(isn't it great when your boss gives you permission to droll over H all day :p)....but just watched 'innocent' cause of last nights eppy...this is one of my all time favs....

At the end when he says 'she deserves to be happy..so have fun tonight' absolutely melts me...so selfless :)

But H was great....am sick at mo and boss told me to tuck up and watch videos.....(isn't it great when your boss gives you permission to droll over H all day )....but just watched 'innocent' cause of last nights eppy...this is one of my all time favs....
I hope your not too ill! :(

I would give anything to spend a day just waching DC movies or CSI Miami, as DC always makes me feel much better! :lol:

Yeah when I have a bad day, i just put on my CSI Miami DVD and WOW... he makes me feel better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back