~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

I haven`t posted any pic`s on this thread for a while, so tonight I will! :D Wow no one has posted on the H thread for a while, that is very unusual :eek:

*runs out screaming hysterically* I'm here! I'm here! *pants*Woops..HC is cranky.... :lol: I'm not abandoning this thread and it's people!

This thread seems to get a little quiter overnight European time I've noticed! I know there are many H fans in the US/Canada, but they're a little quiet on this board it seems.

Casp, where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? Great cranky H pic btw! :D

Here's a pic for y'all. :)

Beautiful eyes!

Oh! Beautiful indeed Luce and yeah, he looks great when he's cranky. :)!
I don't mind at all Luce. I'm from South East Asia. Singapore to be exact. It's this little island situated near the peninsular mhmmm....:lol: I'm not starting on Map Reading. :D. Sometimes, the thread gets quiet when I'm in it too..but I always stop a tumbleweed from passing by! :)*ALWAYS!!*
*gulp* I Surrender to that look!

Thanks Casp - so that means you are about 7 hours ahead of the UK I think - so it's about 9pm there now?

Another great pic - H with a gun. Always a welcome and dare I say, damned sexy sight! :devil:

We all appreciate that you keep this thread 'awake' at times. That's a very important thing! We must respect the tumbleweed ban! ;) :D

Great pics Lucy & Casper. :D I always expect to see loads of posts in this thread in the mornings and there usually are, as the DC thread is so popluar (it`s great ;))the tumbleweed must never pass here (but if im honest I don`t think there is much chance of that happening much, not with us obsessive girlies ).:lol:

Yeah, it is 9:08pm here.. :) And you live in London or somewhere in UK..right? You're afternoon there? Sorry, I detest Maths.. :lol:
Yes! Tumbleweeds are strictly prohibited in this thread! :lol: Anyway, dang right. He looks powerful with a gun. :devil: Surrender anytime ladies. Mhhm..Red hair in New York..nah..he needs Miami's light.. :D

What a fantastic pic.Where did you find it? Love the new thread,keep up the good work.

Hello belinda! Good to see you again. Which picture are you referring to? :)

Casp - yes, it's afternoon here in the UK now. 3.30pm - just about time for a cup of tea! ;) You're absolutely right Tink, I can't imagine us allowing a tumbleweed through here! :D

Hello belinda! Good to see you again. Which picture are you referring to? :)

I think shes referring to the NY/MIA Picture Lucy..

You're absolutely right Tink, I can't imagine us allowing a tumbleweed through here! :D

I so agree with you both .. will never happen for long .. i always stop those tumbleweeds from passing by on this thread :) .

Man at HC/DC door: Stop. Name?
Thing: Tumbleweed.
Man: *quickly speaks through radio* Mayday! Mayday! Tumbleweed alert! I repeat! Tumbleweed alert! Floor em! Floor em! *guards rush to tumbleweed and throws it out!*
:lol:
*sighs*
651.jpg

850.jpg

Look at the contrast!

^^^^^ :lol:
Tumbleweed (I think we should ban the word :lol:)

Great pic`s capser as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back