~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Great pictures you guys :) Keep it up * takes out mop to mop up drool*

:lol: Be off with you Tumbleweed! There's no room for you here - not in this thread. Be gone! :D

Sorry no time at the moment... somebody IS bothering me:-D about dinner and no, unfortunately it is NOT HC nor DC.. Bummer. So I say thank you everyone for the very very nice pictures, they're beautiful (but what else can they be!!!!). Tonight is CSMIM night for me so I'm happyyyyyyy *cheers, runs out of room, returns and dances until CSMIM starts* (haha as if)

Does anyone want to see dirty Horatio :devil: :eek:

I say.... ;)

:lol: get it.... dirty :lol: minds out of the gutter please :lol: he still looks nice though :D

^Oh Leanne... you so funny :p

I should post little screencaps... someday. Haven't posted aything for a loooong time.

Ducky, welcome back! It seems like you haven't been around for awhile, or time is flying by too much! Looking forward to those screencaps.... ;)

Great pic Leanne. He looks very masculine! :devil:

This is tumbleweed, if you've seen westerns you've seen tumbleweed :lol::

Tumbleweed
WOW I salute you, how did you find that?! :lol:

Ok, I have a picture which is one of my favourites as it`s from the credits and everytime I watch an episode and see this picture I get a little shiver down my spine (in a good way ;)) It`s really weird actually it happens everytime, I think it`s the pic or obviously DC. :D

I get that exact same feeling too Tink. Partly, I'm just thinking he's just so damned attractive (it is a lovely shot of him), then I'm also excited by the anticipation of a new episode and more H! Gotta love that man! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back