~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

:lol: Well, Mutti, I guess I just felt us devoted DC fans deserved a bit of a treat! :D

How do you spell 'treat' ?? Very good: DC:-D
I also loooove the picture 'without the jacket' and agree he should remove it more often. Ofcourse it's okay to remove more but this pic is subtle and very intriging to look at. I'm also impressed by the postings, I really have to do a whole lot of typing still:-D haha

Treat = a special present/something out of the ordinary. :)

Very glad that you like this thread - I have to say, it's probably my favourite on the whole Board! Can you tell? :D ;)

Treat = a special present/something out of the ordinary. :)

Very glad that you like this thread - I have to say, it's probably my favourite on the whole Board! Can you tell? :D ;)

It's mine too Lucy :cool:... and i have been told many times that Proof Of Life is a good one to see .. just have to find out where to get my hands on one !and i saw a copy of Session 9 in the video store last week .. so when payday rolls round i shall be renting it .. even if its scarry if it has DC I will manage :devil:

Meanwhile i shall enjoy the screencaps when they come my way :D !

~ Cori

I love the green top he wears, we should see more green on him, like in Blood Brothers :D

i shall be renting it .. even if its scarry if it has DC I will manage
That`s exactly what kept me peering from under my covers. :lol: It really wasn`t too scary I have seen worse, it was great that DC had a big role in the film and he was never that far from the next scene. I do recommend it so I hope you enjoy it Cori :)

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone. I really feel at home here *LOL*.

And hi Selina, it's great to see that there are other European David Caruso fans. Do you love his character Horatio Caine or David Caruso in general???

Hey mokkamilka,

I am so glad, that you feel comfortable around here :D
As for your question, it started with "Horatio" but I love David as an actor in general.

Here are some pics for all you ladies around here :D :D :D

Aw, sweet pics from 'First Blood' - he looks so young! Thanks HoratioAndMe. He even had the sideburns back then - I love his sideburns! :D

Thanks Selina for your pics too - all I can say is wow! Very nice! :cool:

watched a movie last night, it's called "elmore leonard's gold coast" or sth like that :p

90m.jpg

there were DC and Marg Helgenberger.. and they were in Miami.. uh it was little weird. i was so confused watching it. it was like Cath in CSIM... LOL :D tee hee hee...

but DC was definetaly HOT!!! :devil:

Posted by Leanne: I love the green top he wears, we should see more green on him, like in Blood Brothers :D
OoOohh..little do you know that "Blood Brothers" is one of my favourite episodes! Shouldn't be spoken under strict circumstances if you're looking for a picture-frenzy. :lol:!
I'm going Picture Crazzie*and I'm seeing Green*!!
Green PLUS Sunnies!
Is THAT a little smirk I see!?!? :lol:
Triple dose!
And this was.. when he saw ------Yelina and----Rick---asked---seeing anyone----*shakes head*
I'll stop now..*breathes in patiently*

i loved all of the pics, but i loved especially the 1st piccy selina has posted.. so i took and turned it into something for you all guys... hope you like THIS...

Hello Horation-Fans! *waves* :)

I'm sure you might have found that wordplay already but some time ago it just came to me that HC is pure drug and I had to laugh about it really hard and of course think of you guys ;)

H. CoCaine

(H for Heroin C21H23NO5 :cool: and the rest speaks for itself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back