~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Yay, im glad it`s not just me then, I was starting to worry that maybe I was a bit to obsessed, I don`t want to find myself camping outside his house or going throw his rubbish.:lol:

I don`t think anyone can ever be too obsessed with him (or shall I say devoted that sounds much better. :lol:)

devoted.. I need to use that word more often.. I use obsessed.. it just sounds so negative.. :lol:

You're right. Devoted is a much more 'gentle' word. Obsessed sounds like it should have a TRO attached to it....well something that requires legal intervention anyway. Y'know?

know exactly what you mean... :p :lol:

oh well.. HC/DC.. awww just thinking of him(them.. confusing) makes me wanna sit down.. :lol:

You're right. Devoted is a much more 'gentle' word. Obsessed sounds like it should have a TRO attached to it....well something that requires legal intervention anyway. Y'know?

Devoted is an excellent word to describe it ..and i so know what you mean about saying 'obscession' just sounds like some crazy nutcase that needs to be put away roflmao .. :lol: !!!

ooh i love the vcredits piccy :d I also love the bit when he;s just standing there in the lift with his arms folded :D

Ducky, welcome back! It seems like you haven't been around for awhile, or time is flying by too much! Looking forward to those screencaps.... ;)

Thanks. Yeah, everytime I'm a day away, takes at least a week to get back to this board surfing :lol: I've actually read threads, just not replied so much ;)

ooh i love the vcredits piccy :d I also love the bit when he;s just standing there in the lift with his arms folded :D
OMG - I love the moment in front of the lift, he looks great there. :D

:lol: :lol:! A picture of a Tumbleweed!! Sherry, you are hilarous! :lol:! *stiffens* Uh-oh..someone is obviously looking for trouble...

Ah, The Boys. H and Frank together are awesome! Great pics. :D

after a bit of a dig around I managed to find this - :D
Lift pic

He looks scary in that pic:lol, thanks for sharin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back