~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Posted by Leanne: I love the green top he wears, we should see more green on him, like in Blood Brothers :D
OoOohh..little do you know that "Blood Brothers" is one of my favourite episodes! Shouldn't be spoken under strict circumstances if you're looking for a picture-frenzy. :lol:!
I'm going Picture Crazzie*and I'm seeing Green*!!
Green PLUS Sunnies!
Is THAT a little smirk I see!?!? :lol:
Triple dose!
And this was.. when he saw ------Yelina and----Rick---asked---seeing anyone----*shakes head*
I'll stop now..*breathes in patiently*

Ohh I love that eppy too .. but i like him in blue myself .. and he does wear that blue shirt at the end of Blood Brothers ..where he tells Clavo Cruz "we never close" !!! But thanks for showing us the pics DC looks hot in any color :cool:

Great pic`s guys, I see you have all been busy posting pictures. :D I love the cowboy hat ;)

BTW - Great work olly

things that make you go mmm and smile... omg I love them.. thanks.. now I can sleep tonight...

Leanne you are spoiling us with all these pics!!!I just love the blue shirts !!! Keep up the good work ;) !!

Aww..Great pics there. And Nice work on that pic Olly. :). I'm still a little down due to that certain *Somebody!!* leaving to *Brazil!!*..*ahem*..
I'm feeling bluee~

david_caruso.jpg
And so is he..~ *sighs* Wanna know how I know? Well..
He wears a Frown 24/7..He can't get the woman he loves. He socializes with the Dead..Dang it..He's just alone..Alone I tell ya!! *sighs* Much better now..To know HC feels the same way..*shakes head*

'Hurricane Anthony' certainly is a wonderful episode that will go down in H/Y folklore. Great pics - thank you for posting! :D

nice piccies you gus... just what I needed to get this week started my way :D

I also love Big Brother - thats a good Horatio eppy, and I love it when he finds out that Madison is his brothers, and he rips up the paper :D

OoOohh..yeah..I remember Big Brother. Actually, I love all CSI:M episodes. I just love some of them MORE then the rest..I'm weird.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back