~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Here's a picture from 'MIA/NYC - Non-stop'. He really should remove his jacket more often! :D

MIANYC.jpg

oh yeas he definatly should.. from MIA/NYC.. hmm.. don't remember this one... but still I love it.. :D

I just knew that if I left it long enough, the conversation would eventually get round to Horatio's/David's clothes - what he looks good in, what we want him to wear, etc., etc. So now we're going to be fighting amongst ourselves to see who gets to take them all off him!! God I love this thread!

ok, you have the shades, and I'll have Horatio... deal? :D

Get in the line, ladies :|

Exactly Lucy the line is very long too !! :lol:

I just knew that if I left it long enough, the conversation would eventually get round to Horatio's/David's clothes - what he looks good in, what we want him to wear, etc., etc. So now we're going to be fighting amongst ourselves to see who gets to take them all off him!! God I love this thread!

Me too Me too :D And H looks soooo good with no Jacket on .. thats one of my fav eppys too !!

omg Lucy thanks for the warning on those pics ... "mercy" ..someone call me a medic??

I love H and David...

First blood is on tv now.. omg.. it's like 15 years ago.. and he stood there.. with the red hair, the look, a smile and the hands on the hips.. LMAO... no sunnies though.. hmm :(

But he does wear that cowboy hat :devil:!

So it's been awhile since I have posted but I check this site out everyday for the David/Horatio lovin..did I say everyday :eek:..I mean when I have time ;) so I though I would jump right in and mention something about David/Horatio that always gets me, apart from the voice and the eyes and well eveything. I love his jaw line..weird yes but I don't know it's just, I don't know strong and sexy :eek:
Anyway back to the current conversation. Loving the pics

Amen! :)

I watched Session 9 last night and I was a bit scared, but I really liked it, it was very creepy - thanks for the recommendation Lucy and your right it is really strange when DC swears! :eek:

I love H and David...

First blood is on tv now.. omg.. it's like 15 years ago.. and he stood there.. with the red hair, the look, a smile and the hands on the hips.. LMAO... no sunnies though.. hmm :(

But he does wear that cowboy hat :devil:!

he has a cowboy hat.. omg... I didn't watch it... :(

Posted by coriluvsH: omg Lucy thanks for the warning on those pics ... "mercy" ..someone call me a medic??
:lol: Sorry about that Cori! I'm glad you liked them though. ;)
Posted by Kellymiamifan: I love his jaw line..weird yes but I don't know it's just, I don't know strong and sexy
I know exactly what you mean! :devil:
Posted by Tinkerbell:I watched Session 9 last night and I was a bit scared, but I really liked it, it was very creepy - thanks for the recommendation Lucy and your right it is really strange when DC swears! :eek:
So glad you liked it Tink! It's always good to see DC play other characters to appreciate just how good an actor he really is. I know he's brilliant as H, but I like to see other roles of his. Have you seen 'Proof of Life'? I know I've said this before, but his character Dino is just wonderful. Well worth seeing, if you haven't done so already. Also, David introduces a section of the dvd extras, so all in all, it's a great dvd for the collection! :D

does anyone have a piccy of the cowboy hat, or are you just playing me with me :D

Have you seen 'Proof of Life'? I know I've said this before, but his character Dino is just wonderful. Well worth seeing, if you haven't done so already. Also, David introduces a section of the dvd extras, so all in all, it's a great dvd for the collection
I haven`t seen `proof of life' before, but I have seen a few screencaps, it`s great to see him in something else other than CSI, he was wonderful. I think im going to build up a DVD collection with films he is in and the next one I will get will be `proof of life'. :D And I`ll be sure to let you know what I think. ;)

Lucy... how dare you post these pictures!!!:-D I mean: thank you THANK YOU very very much. HOTtest pics ever... *pshhhh*. I see you posted them yesterday but I've seen them just now andk well, as far as I'm concerned they're purrrfect for a Saturday night!! blimey and blimey again.... (funny word by the way). Saw some people cheering about the europe DC fans?? Count me in, from Holland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back