The CSI: Miami Wardrobe....Get some help

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hollyyo, Oct 21, 2008.

1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Don't worry about it, Luf. A few weeks ago someone thought I was a guy, too. :lol: But, I'm a just a straight chick who likes slash. It did inspire me to update and add information to my user profile, though. :lol:

My mother, too, has commented on the way so much cleavage is shown. If I'm over watching the show at her place, and one of the women is wearing a "boob popper" dress or top, my mom will look at me and say, in an unhappy voice, "I don't like that."

It's almost the exact same pattern. :lol: Since I didn't notice that what he was wearing had butterflies on it when I was watching that episode, I looked at pictures of it at one of the screencap sites the next day. And yeah, the only thing that looks different is that I think the butterflies on Eric's shirt might have all had more rounded wings, but I'm not totally sure. And the colors look EXACTLY the same. Eww. Poor Adam Rodriquez, having to wear something like that. Maybe this is why David Lee Smith hasn't been on the show yet. He's been staying away to avoid being made to wear something ghastly. :lol: Remember the gawdawful green stripety suit they made him wear at the beginning of last season?

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I was proud of the clothes on tonight's episode. Eric's suit thing could have been improved, but I'm happy with what we got. Natalia was covered up!!!! *throws party*

Ryan looked pretty snazzy. His outfit looked nice and normal. What we need.

For some reason I can barely remember what Calleigh wore, and I think that's a good thing.

H's wardrobe will never change. Ah well. You gotta have continuity somewhere.

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I agree with you. They all looked good tonight. :D Not much colour coordination either!

*cough* Ryan still looked the best though.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah the clothes in this ep were so normal they were borderline forgetable. :lol: Nat was wearing all white (Calleigh often wears all black lol). Ryan had on a white tee and a light tannish jacket. I didn't even notice Frank's tie in this ep... must mean it wasn't that bad a pattern. :lol: I can't remember what Calleigh was wearing it, but I think she had on a red shirt. :lol: And Eric had a gray suit jacket on. Apart from that I dunno.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well my wardrobe review for last night's epi is a pretty good one, I think they all looked good, despite Natalia in all white roto rooting through a toilet :lol:, it's Miami, what do we really expect - still I liked her top so it was all good. Glad to see Calleigh in a red sweater for a change. Wasn't too thrilled with Eric's suit though, it was ok, but a little boring. Ryan looked good, loved the jacket.

Did anyone notice the fugliness of the shirt on the killer though?! :eek: Eeewww!

7. GregNickRyanFan

Are you talking about Salucci or the guy whose car was at the crane scene? Cause I think car guy had a pretty ugly shirt on. I don't remember Joseph Salucci's shirt. :lol:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The wardrobe department got our memo on color coordination. It was a really good episode colorwise, so bravo. Ryan, Eric and Calleigh looked great, H looked....well H, Natalia looked good however bad day to chose all white.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Mmmmm, I can't recall if it was his car, but it was the guy who shot AJ in the restroom & then brought him to Sallucci to finish him off. It was black with a bunch of bright colors on it, it was so hideous I don't even know what the actual print was.

10. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Yeah, it was pretty bad. I think it had bright red on it (and maybe other colors, can't recall for sure). Looked kind of like fern like print if I recall (I could be mistaken). I just know it was fugly. :lol:

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Yes the wardrobe seemed much better this week. I don't remember massive amounts of cleavage. :lol:

12. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

Don't see how black makes folks feel safe... not sure I understand that when the man pulls off tans, blues, and burgundy quite nicely and still have an air of professionalism. A person feels safe when they look into Horatio's eyes and sees that kind gentle compassion deep within them - that's where someone would feel safe. DC pulls this off SO WELL - those gentle eyes, the slight tilt of his head, and the way he positions his body - hunching over when sitting or standing sideways with the head tilt - it's all in his body language - not the clothes. Considering the fact that he's been donning black since season 5, I think the man needs to get into some new threads... black is nice but jeez... he does a whole palette of colors very nicely.

13. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I can't decide what Horatio has been in mourning about. I mean, why else would anyone wear black all of the time? DC does wear many other colors nicely, so I hope the wardrobe people will give him some variety sooner rather than later...:)

14. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

apparently he's still in mourning over the death of Marisol. Although I know it's difficult for him since he's lost nearly everyone he's ever been close too - and it seems very few folks have the opportunity to really get inside Horatio to plant themselves firmly within his heart and soul, I think the black needs to get put away. Although I like David in black suits - especially the pinstriped ones, enough IS enough! David PLEASE!!! Beg for more colors!!! I think even Horatio has had enough time to end the mourning period and move on.

15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

He could be in mourning over the fact that he has had all of the family drama. If I had Horatio's family problems, I'd be in mourning too...:lol: