The CSI: Miami Wardrobe....Get some help

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hollyyo, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:guffaw: I couldn't explain it better.
    I think that lots of men look pretty good in pink or purple or whatever, but, honestly, I think they could have done something better with the colour coordination. Seriously everyone was wearing pink except for Caine family. How is it possible?
    Also the majority of other people was wearing pink. I think it's also a pretty good idea the fact that, maybe, they did it for the cancer, but still I think it was pretty too much even for Miami:lol:

I'm ok with the girls even if sometimes they piss me off with Calleigh always wearing black, but seriously sometime I think "if I were one of the cast members, how would I react whenever they show me the clothes I'm going to wear in an episode?":lol:

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Julia also need a wardrobe change. She's like in that black dress all the time. She's like super rich but you would think that she only has one outfit. :rolleyes:

Kyle, which 16 year old is always dressed in shirts and pants? Maybe he's trying to dress like his Dad? :lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah he totally looks like a mini-Horatio.

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

They should have called him "Mini Me"

5. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

:guffaw: Mini me!

I agree with the Julia wardrobe and Kyle's lol.I think Kyle should be wearing band t shirts or sports shirts,whatever style from the many they have todays lol and Julia could go with pink I joke lol

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Ok so here is my biggest problem with the spiked high heels. They go to crime scenes on the beach. :rolleyes:

The cleavage doesn't make me uncomfortable.....it is so not professional for the type of job they do. I keep waiting for one to pop out and knock over the evidence. :rolleyes:

I have never been able to understand the jackets and sweater vests in Miami heat. :wtf:

I have to say Ryan in jeans and tight t-shirts is perfect! :drool:

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

That's a good point. I usually think more of chasing down suspects. Who can run properly in shoes like that? :p

Exactly! Compared to what some people ware, the cleavage they show is pretty tame. But there's no way any government employee would be allowed to dress like that... and it's just not practical for their line of work :rolleyes:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I would actually like to see them with the suits that say CSI on the back, like in Vegas and NY. I think that they actually used them in the first seasons. But that is so not fashion and glamorous that it's anti-miami style I guess.

9. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

I agree with you,to see them in something that at least say CSI or MDPD on it would be better then low cut shirts and off design shirts.I remember season one they had those cream colored suits.As far as Anti-miami style goes,I think your right the outfits are getting a bit out of hand,when I first saw Calleigh in her new black style low cut high heel boots I was like:wtf: what happened?! I agree that they should be on the beach with heels,but I guess apperance means more to miami and the whole professional look.

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

:guffaw:That reminds me of the texting conversation I had with my friend during the last new episode. A few seconds after Kyle came on screen, he sent me a message that said, "Is he a mormon?"

LOL....He needs to dress like a teenager.

It would be nice for them to have official CSI garb, the real guys definitely don't wear anything remotely close to this crap. From what I could barely tell of the crappy version of the Canadian promo, it looks like Ryan is dressed normally again. WOO! I don't remember what everyone else was wearing....I think Calleigh's outfit was basic (meaning no boobage, hallelujah!) and Eric was in his typical floral pimp shirt.:cool:

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Why do they have to keep Eric in the floral pimp shirts? It's silly. The man is too fine; honestly, maybe he should just run around shirtless!:p

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

i think ryan should look like he was in season 3. but he's ok in pink or green too. and he must get rid of suits and ties.
    as for H he needs to change his suits he should wear something else.
    about the high heel thing- it's not comfortable at all. i've talked about it with my mom and she agreed with me that it's definately the most comfortable way.

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

For some people high heels are fine, but it just looks stupid on TV because real CSIs don't wear stuff like that. They wear covers over their shoes anyway! I'm not saying they should go that far, but flats aren't too hard to find.

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I dont mind the high heel thing so much. It is completely unrealistic, but then so is the show. I mean, shouldn't they really be wearing big overalls? But that wouldn't bring much glamour to the show!

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

The high heels are one of the things that annoy me the most. Overalls are used in at least 1 of the other CSI shows and it seems much more realistic to me.